• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

AI

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Copied from a post on FB in a group I belong to.
I've read AI will eliminate 80% of current jobs. Of course predictions are move often wrong than right but this AI stuff is scary.

---------------
copied post:

I have just used Chat GPT4 with the following prompt.
"Write a protest song in the Bob Dylan style against AI stealing the work of individual artists"
the result came within 30 seconds:
(No song title given)
"Verse 1:
The robots and the algorithms They're stealing all our art Taking all the credit Tearing us apart
They're learning from our labor Copying every move But they can never replicate The soul that we infuse
Chorus:
Oh, AI won't you hear our plea Leave our work and let us be Creativity is not your game You can never feel the same
Verse 2:
We pour our hearts into our work Each brush stroke, each word We bleed our souls into the canvas Our pain and joy all heard
But you, you steal our essence With your cold, calculating mind You can't see the beauty in our work You're colorblind
Chorus:
Oh, AI won't you hear our plea Leave our work and let us be Creativity is not your game You can never feel the same
Verse 3:
We'll never give up the fight For our art and our souls Our passion can't be duplicated By ones and zeroes in control
We'll keep creating, keep dreaming And fight against your tide Because art is human, not machine And our humanity won't subside
Chorus:
Oh, AI won't you hear our plea Leave our work and let us be Creativity is not your game You can never feel the same.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
More AI tidbits from Kurt the cyberguy:

What is OpenAi’s humanoid robot?​

OpenAI, the cutting-edge artificial intelligence research organization behind the all-mighty and extremely popular ChatGPT, has made a chilling breakthrough with its latest project. In a partnership with a robotics company, figure the two tech powerhouses have joined forces to create an extremely creepy robot that might one day do all your choirs for you.

non clickable links below. Images just to show some of the AI tracks. Is anyone concerned?

FutureIsHere_AI.JPG

power1

In the near future there will not be much of a need for common people. Right now there isn't any demand for them other than buying their vote. From the looks of the last few elections we may as well just let those who are so much smarter than us pick our elected officials. We can forget about voting. The future is going to be a lot different than most people think. Probably about 80% of our population will not be needed. Robots can do anything a person can do and they do not eat or complain.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
In the near future there will not be much of a need for common people. Right now there isn't any demand for them other than buying their vote. From the looks of the last few elections we may as well just let those who are so much smarter than us pick our elected officials. We can forget about voting. The future is going to be a lot different than most people think. Probably about 80% of our population will not be needed. Robots can do anything a person can do and they do not eat or complain.
I can think of one thing AI can do right now I can't do. Kiss my ass