• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleamailman

"...give us a kiss lov...", last but not least the goblin, who thanked everyone for their words, who had then replied to the parrot instead "...not until you brush your teeth then...", as it munched on those now somewhat finger flavored crisps the goblin had offered this parrot in his error, but the parrot just repeated again "...give us a kiss lov...", so perhaps visiting the supermarket's pet-shop this afternoon had been one of life's little lessons thought the goblin who could now see clearly why computers were all in binary, and why most school teachers typed with two fingers, "...parrot, they've come across you before I guess, haven't they..." spoke the goblin as the parrot turned its small head a little sideways in that "fancy another round of knuckles goblin" look they always have when they're hungry, yet the goblin couldn't resist, somehow some of his fingers were worth the fun of feeding this parrot here, saying "...o how you're like feeding this thread here my dear parrot...", "...give us a kiss, lov..." it replied again

thostritch.jpg

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Im trying to work out how to dispose of this mammoth spider on the staircase...should i ask it to leave or just do a sneak attack using my kung fu skills???

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Im trying to work out how to dispose of this mammoth spider on the staircase...should i ask it to leave or just do a sneak attack using my kung fu skills???
I have a MAP gas (5,300 degrees F) torch with a trigger igniter that I use for soldering pipes and disposing of spiders. One quick blast from the torch and the legs are singed off, then the second blast fries the body. Bye-bye spidey. Wish all vermin were as easy to get rid of...

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Ah hell, I skived off yesterday but I suppose I'll have to do something today. I picked up some T-posts yesterday so I'll go and install them as supports for the trash joint on the end of my pond siphon. That shouldn't take too long if it isn't too muddy after all the rain this weekend. After that it'll be picking up all the downed branches and limbs from the storm early on Monday morning. If the yard is still too wet to run the tractor over it I guess I'll skive off another day. Retirement is great!!!!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Changed a lav faucet and replaced a toilet handle this morning for a customer,took the scrap aluminum, copper & brass to the recycler ($59.10) and having lunch now. Played a little ham radio now that my rotator is replaced and I can swing the beam, and got into Croatia, England & Hungary on 10m. Hope to pick up some South American stations later this afternoon before dinner. Going out now to estimate two bathroom renovations, then dinner at the Chi-Com buffet with Mama for my birthday (her treat).

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have been out mowing in a T-shirt. 74 F but windy as hell today. Over the weekend I had my hoody and an outer jacket on. Crazy temps and leaves blowing everywhere today. Have a sore hoof so time to call it a day and get the foot up!:hammer:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
got unexpected company 2 daze in a row, now. goin' to get a few drafts. inadvertently listened to a game via my neighbor's yelling. i tried to cover my ears- then got afraid that i might smother. chit-chatted w/ my pal, & then she began to get kind of insane, as she watches 4 tots, plus her own 2.

fleamailman

the goblin was doing what most goblins his age did he imagined, simply he drank coffee while escaping onto forumland from his bistro, smiling "...naah, it's not at bad addiction really, just that it's the only one left to me where it's a bit like peter pan watching wendy growing old while online here that is..." before continuing "...and then afterwards it's wendy's turn as she waits patiently for her peter pan's in dailylife to return while between them the old fart pays for his coffee and exits the bistro once more, just a shared life if ever there was one then...", where the young might say "just get a life and live now" and where the old just accept that the inner world grows while the outer world crumbles away, "...more coffee then, for surely this no time to distract ourselves with reality here goblin, as the muse will show up any minute and surely you don't want to have nothing to show for all the time you've been thinking here now..." came the voices in the back of the goblin's mind again, whereupon the goblin just sighed to the words "...so that's why the raven is like a writing-desk, for am I not thus devoured by both then..."

35f228ccb404244470db8660ed4d4931.jpg

Galvatron

^^ :whistling:

Attachments

• Drinking-Superman-GIF-superman-the-movie-18139334-302-347.gif
    Drinking-Superman-GIF-superman-the-movie-18139334-302-347.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 53

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I must admit I've never seen anyone so persistent in displaying their dysfunctionality on a repetitive basis. I think the authorities should be contacted to find this person before they hurt themself or someone else. This person truly has issues that require professional help, and the sooner they get it the better. But the most important thing is the additional content to FF, regardless of what it is. Time to turn ignore back on for it.

Galvatron

I must admit I've never seen anyone so persistent in displaying their dysfunctionality on a repetitive basis. I think the authorities should be contacted to find this person before they hurt themself or someone else. This person truly has issues that require professional help, and the sooner they get it the better. But the most important thing is the additional content to FF, regardless of what it is. Time to turn ignore back on for it.

Just remember,if you feed they breed:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Galvatron

just done a simple search...

Links removed ..viruses found by JEV.

I think this is now like Ebola and needs to be contained.

fleamailman

Just remember,if you feed they breed
just done a simple search... (link)(link)(link)(link) I think this is now like Ebola and needs to be contained.
"...ah no please, it's so many more than those few links there, I mean the pace is far more hectic than that by far..." laughed the goblin somehow guessing that everyone would now understand just how little it mattered to the goblin himself whose wager remained 10.000hits by christmas, smiling "...till that point then, but I'll fail of course, or you'll ban me beforehand, but none of my posts will ever show malice towards you now, and afterwards, won't the result of that failed wager free me, and no doubt things will be back as they were before I came even...", in fact, since the goblin was not being asked anything anyway, thus he thought it more prudent to return to his edit thread then, as after all, writer write where readers read, yet livewriters cheat as they write by feeding off replies, yes it's that simple, but the readership across forumland is greater than that bookworld there, the readers were the same readers too

03fae3abbed2051cb4a2dd951c44f756.jpg

Last edited:

fleamailman

"...yes, that's the right attitude I guess but I can't be like that..." smiled the goblin mad as ever, adding "...and it's such fun too, where glad you're not taking it badly though, at least I was on the level all along, I mean I told you that I was just editing my posts here, and where just maybe too, that final choice is one between being very old and bored by myself, or being mad having a wonderful prolific time across forumland instead..."

img201301161156520.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The goblin can't please everyone all the time. Don't even try. Your posts are fine, sometimes interesting insights ...other times they miss the mark or I simply do not understand where you are coming from, but I'll admit, you have grown on me. :beer:

fleamailman

The goblin can't please everyone all the time. Don't even try. Your posts are fine, sometimes interesting insights ...other times they miss the mark or I simply do not understand where you are coming from, but I'll admit, you have grown on me.

"...ever so glad you unlinked those links then, as it's far more fun to keep things apart, where out of respect to those other forums and this forum too, I never link links nor name names myself..." mentioned the goblin off to the edit thread once more, then adding "...the wager stands, I'll fail but I'll continue still, enough said I believe..."

a-encruzilhada-1.png

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Time to get a new plug setup for my snowplow. It shorted out near the end of winter last year. It is the 11 pin connector for the lights and plow control and goes to a bunch of connections on the truck. We are to have snow showers Sunday morning and a daytime high of 45!

fleamailman

by now the coffee cup was empty, as it rested ever to the right of the goblin's laptop and served more as a prop to reach out to when the goblin couldn't quite word something rather than as a drink in itself, while the wet dull day passed by outside, inside the bistro though the goblin looked at people who might soon be dead or quarantined, voicing "...naah, it's not what the government does then, nor announces neither, as long before that point everyone goes into self preservation mode, just fear shuts them up and keeps them at home, for one only has to read samuel pepys diary to what plague is about and it goes from here then...", at which point the goblin tried to imagine the busy street outside being silent, or with soldiers keeping watch, as instinctively the goblin's hand reached out for coffee cup at the prospects of all this, but the cup was still empty

Plague_doctors.jpg

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
shopping fer groceries. i think if my 1 nurse takes me, he may well make me get fast food, too.

Galvatron

had to rip down the kitchen ceiling to trace a leak from the bathroom,found it fixed it now tomorrow is fix the ceiling day:doh:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
being sad fer galvi; & not shopping. that is on Friday. i get a nap 4 once!:w00t2:
until my meowers or cell wake me, anyhow.

Galvatron

I was hoping to just replace part of the kitchen ceiling and plaster it in to match but no,this house was built in the 1950's and the plaster board ceiling is only about 7mm thick and the thinnest boarding i have is 9mm,rip it all down and put up 20mm,i hate the plumber that installed my new bathroom last year....shit that was me :whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Taking my Prius in for an oil change this morning. Won't be long and it will get parked for the winter. Then on to the foot doc to get some problems taken care of. On the way out of town will stop at the western snowplow dealer and get new plugs for the headlight and control wires. $160 and will need to make 24 splices.:hammer:

fleamailman

clear day and the goblin's day off too, where ahead of him lies a day of posting across forumland once more, where he would do his level best to write skillfully as if drawing readers to towards him, saying "...naah, that dailylife holds no sway over me now for I'm out to conquer forumland in posts as my own platform mortals, where yes I could give up at any moment, and yes, bet you're thinking that the odds are so much against me in that anything like that would be nigh impossible for anyone let alone a goblin now, but my point my dear humans is that this battle is both today and in a life that is not twice neither, thus one lives to create a credible persona while one can or dies before one's death as someone who hadn't even tried...", the coffee kicked in and the goblin's mind seemed a fire of thoughts in its moment, proclaiming "...ours is to witness then, thus one looks, records and judges that which is around one now, for blind faith is no faith and render unto ceasar should never be surrender unto ceasar in adherence to dailylife..."

fb722d05dbade066470a0115b91f9ab4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.