• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Nodwell FN10 differential repair

scott mackie

In need of a repair manual with rebuild information for the OC4 differential straight axles. Ready to assemble with new brns and ring and pinion however do not have the set up procedure.. Help please ..

caldonia

In need of a repair manual with rebuild information for the OC4 differential straight axles. Ready to assemble with new brns and ring and pinion however do not have the set up procedure.. Help please ..
I see no one has replied to your request for help. I have a FN15 and feel your pain. Most folks on this forum know little about Nodwell but many know about the OC4 differential. Try posting in the Snowcat Repairs,Parts &Problems Forum and put OC4 in your title. This might get some action.
I would love to see some pics of your FN10. It is a rare bird for sure.

good luck