• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Looking for choke cable assembly for a bombardier traxter 500

kiamori

Anyone have an idea where I might find a replacement.

Tried to find one without luck, the current one was jimmy rigged a long time ago and is at the end of its workable jimmy days. Anyone know where I could find the full assembly, the nob is missing, the plastic ring was broke and the cable sticks on or off after pulling it depending on which way the hose clamps are tightened on the jimmy part of it.

Everything else with the machine works great.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I did an internet search. Seems like they're readily available through Amazon, E-bay and motorsports dealers.

kiamori

I did an internet search. Seems like they're readily available through Amazon, E-bay and motorsports dealers.
Not sure what you are seeing but the only part that comes up when I search is just a nob, nothing like a full assembly. Can't even find just the replacement cable.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The part number appears to be 707000357

Here's a few I found.