• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Great Idea!!!!!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok... no one steal my idea!!!!
This is it.... you call it You Choose Pizza!

Thing is my pizza place wont make ANY pizza!!!!!!
It will COOK the pizza!!!!
You could choose from lets say 70 different frozen pizzas from various makers (ie tombstone etc....) and then we would put it in EITHER a regular pizza over OR a wood burning pizza oven!!!!!!!

A pie you would buy from a local grocery store would go for lets say $5.... I would charge $8 for the regular oven and $10 for the wood burning oven!!!!!

What do YOU guys think????

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
What does THAT mean????? :huh:
Its a great idea! Im not asking for people to FUND my idea.....
I just want folks to give me feedback. I think its a great idea!

buckle97

SUPER Site Supporter
Not the same exact concept, but Sushi's idea sure reminded me of Kramer's idea:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYlyl-ZKLC4"]YouTube - Kramer's Fall[/ame]

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Only two reasons I can think of to buy a frozen pizza (and we do go through a couple per week): cheap and convient to toss in while too lazy to make something else at home.

This adds cost, and effort to pick it up.... can't see it working Sushi. In fact, your wood fired pizza is getting into the cost of a chain resturant pizza, and most have carry out.

Now how about a Smoke Shop that smokes your purchase for you from behind a glass window thus saving the purchaser from lung cancer! I'm sure you'd have no trouble finding dedicated employees!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Buuuuuut..... you wouldnt be paying $16 or more. You would only pay...... ehhhhhhh...... screw it. Too much inventory to buy I suppose.

HEY!!!!! what if I made my OWN pizza! I could use my own sauce... make my own dough and then put it in the pizza oven!
Oh... wait :unsure: