• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombardier, 1970s

KGelderman

Hello from Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. All I am hoping to find is a photo of a yellow 1970s era Bombardier used for ice fishing and driving on ice roads. Up here we just call them Bombardiers or often pronounced 'bombadeers' but I mean the bigger enclosed vehicles. The reason I want a hi-res photo is for an a man in his 90s (I'd like to print off an 8x10 because of his eyesight) who used to drive one around the Tlicho region in the 1970s when he worked for the game warden.
With his daughter, I worked on an exhibit about his life and I would really like to gift him with a photo book that includes a yellow 70s era Bombardier.
I hope someone can help me and I am thank you that there are people out there that appreciate this sort of thing. Masi

J5 Bombardier

Check out Facebook , there is a group called Bombardiers "Keeping them alive " Lots of pics of present day restored Bombardier Bugs .