• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where is everyone?!!!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I will set up the auto timer tomorrow. You guys are just jealous that my woman wants to get in the hot tub with me at that time of day. Pics to follow!:whistling:

I am just wondering why anyone would get in a hot tub with you. :ermm::ermm: :poke: :yum:

ben2go

Topic-Where is everyone?

I am currently hiding under my bed waiting for December 21 2012.I'll see ya'll later, if I make it through to 2013. :tongue: :rolf2:

snow dog

I will set up the auto timer tomorrow. You guys are just jealous that my woman wants to get in the hot tub with me at that time of day. Pics to follow!:whistling:

Hey Muley,

you got an above ground one or a built in one? does it stay warm in the really cold temps ?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Muley,

you got an above ground one or a built in one? does it stay warm in the really cold temps ?
Actually mine is an ancient Fox pools one made in the late 80's. It is one big heavy stand alone unit that will seat 6 easily. I got it from a doctor who was building a big addition on his place and needed to move it. Paid $1,000 for it and other than a new thermostat and reman on the motor it has worked for a lot of years. I think I bought it in 97. It is in the basement on a heated concrete floor. We had it outside at the old farm but don't miss the electric bills or the snow shoveling and cold one bit. If I want the open air experience I can hit the garage door button. It has an ozonater and the only chemicals we use is powder chlorine.

snow dog

Sounds nice, I had one many moons ago, before moving to Idaho. But here, i wonder about the value of trying to keep it warm in really cold temps. My neighbor has one, i think it is frozen solid,it use to drip regularly but then it stopped, there is one huge block of ice under the deck, where it sits.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds nice, I had one many moons ago, before moving to Idaho. But here, i wonder about the value of trying to keep it warm in really cold temps. My neighbor has one, i think it is frozen solid,it use to drip regularly but then it stopped, there is one huge block of ice under the deck, where it sits.
With the temps you get I'd say it would make a better ice skating rink for real little people. :w00t2:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Hot tubs are great untill you have to work on it,parts are very expensive.best to have a friend who has one:biggrin:

snow dog

these

Attachments

• hot-tub.jpg
    hot-tub.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 66

Trakternut

OH yeah, I remember! I think somebody said it was Cowboy who caused all the foam in the water. :doh: Something about Boston Baked Beans a few hours before.... :ermm: