• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

When the "Thong" is "Wrong"

American Woman

Site Supporter
370.jpg
DAMN!

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
The answer was no. Her ass makes her ass look big.

And :wtf: why did u do that to us?:doh:

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Look what I have started. My photos are not as bad as some of these. I myself like thongs. I wear them for comfort, you never have to worry about your underwear riding up your butt. However, men should NEVER wear thongs!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Look what I have started. My photos are not as bad as some of these. I myself like thongs. I wear them for comfort, you never have to worry about your underwear riding up your butt. However, men should NEVER wear thongs!
:thumb:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter

Good answer!:thumb: I'd give u more rep points, but I will have to wait....

I have one more word for this... Rockies :brows:

Trakternut

I guess I'd have to judge for myself before saying more on the subject. :brows:

American Girl

I've never worn a thong, but I would think the string in the butt crack would bother the hell out of me. Personally, if it's not a granny panty day, then I go without. (Like if I'm on a date or something.)

American Woman

Site Supporter
Underwear, moods....likes or dislikes.....just when you think you know her....she will fool ya :tongue:
As her Momma.....I can tell ya that she surprises me often :rolf2:

American Girl

You see??? I TOLD you that if you want to share it you may as well bare it!!! This poor lady found out the hard way:

Los Angeles, CA - Macrida Patterson is hurting and she's suing. The Traffic Officer with the Los Angeles Department of Transportation is suing the Victoria's Secret lingerie people for injuries suffered when her thong malfunctioned.
According to the plaintiff, she was putting on her thong underwear, when a decorative metallic piece on the underwear flew off and hit her in the eye. Patterson sustained an abrasion on her cornea, and she's dealing with pain and suffering.
Her lawyer calls it a "design problem." The lawyer also refused to produce said underwear for the court and for Victoria's Secret.
No word on the exact monetary amount Patterson is seeking.
Tampa Bay's 10 News

:clap: :yum: :rolf2: :rolf2: :yum: :clap: