• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What Do YOU Think Other Members Look Like? 2.0

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i've posted a few pix on here, tho here's a few since i dunno where those would be. im'ma pix junkie, so here's several.
-my Mom & me, Mother's Day 2011
-dec./2011
-me & my niece, 2/12
-june/2008

Attachments

• IMG_1884519.jpg
    IMG_1884519.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_32291010.jpg
    IMG_32291010.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0801235.jpg
    IMG_0801235.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 222
  • 061508_18331.jpg
    061508_18331.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
This thread is supposed to be what WE "think" other members look like, so ... here is how I picture PG!

Sofia-Vergara7.jpg

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
it got changed in 1 of the 1st posts. dunno if it was sarcasm or not.

here's how i envision muleman when no one is nearby to see the realllll him. (j/k, mule:yum::yum:) & his totebag, tho.

Attachments

• 70429_large.gif
    70429_large.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 223
  • 51DB5xPuxkL__SX342_.jpg
    51DB5xPuxkL__SX342_.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 217

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
This thread is supposed to be what WE "think" other members look like, so ... here is how I picture PG!

Sofia-Vergara7.jpg
After a careful analysis and some solidworks modeling of the various curvature aspects of your subject versus PG I conclude that the frames are very similar. However further analysis of lofted surfaces reveals a greater mass in the anterior areas of PG. The posterior areas are very similar and would require an in depth inspection to concur the initial findings.:whistling::whistling:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
After a careful analysis and some solidworks modeling of the various curvature aspects of your subject versus PG I conclude that the frames are very similar. However further analysis of lofted surfaces reveals a greater mass in the anterior areas of PG. The posterior areas are very similar and would require an in depth inspection to concur the initial findings.:whistling::whistling:

After careful consideration of your response I find myself compelled to agree. Therefore, in the interests of establishing
scientific veracity, I hereby offer my services as an unbiased and impartial investigator in order to conduct the hands-on
and in-depth examination that will be needed to complete the comparative analysis. :brows::whistling:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't you just hate it when an image goes away? Here's the one that "fell out" of my previous post:

Attachments

• SOFIAVARGAS.jpg
    SOFIAVARGAS.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 212

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
After careful consideration of your response I find myself compelled to agree. Therefore, in the interests of establishing
scientific veracity, I hereby offer my services as an unbiased and impartial investigator in order to conduct the hands-on
and in-depth examination that will be needed to complete the comparative analysis. :brows::whistling:

Put this face
v

takethat.jpg

ontop of this..

cleavage.jpg

or this...

boobeeeeez.jpg

Then use yer imagination...:shifty::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Aubs, I love all of your pix, but out of all of those, I'd say I like 2008 the best.. cause that's how you looked when I first came to know yinz.. ;)

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Put this face
v

View attachment 61410

ontop of this..

View attachment 61411

or this...

View attachment 61412

Then use yer imagination...:shifty::yum:

We had, tentatively and always subject to correction upon receipt of additional data, concluded that, regarding the
anterior region, you were definitely foremost. However, there is still the matter of the posterior area, for which we have
wholly insufficient data to make a definitive determination. Thus, our quest for additional data either confirming or
refuting our hypothesis, without which we will be unable to successfully conclude our study. :brows: ... :flowers:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
We had, tentatively and always subject to correction upon receipt of additional data, concluded that, regarding the
anterior region, you were definitely foremost. However, there is still the matter of the posterior area, for which we have
wholly insufficient data to make a definitive determination. Thus, our quest for additional data either confirming or
refuting our hypothesis, without which we will be unable to successfully conclude our study. :brows: ... :flowers:
Pretty complex formula there bud... why don't you just ask her to turn around?

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
here's one we snapped on the way home after a weekend of camping me the big guy minime the little guy and macarther the dog standing next to a beaver lodge

Attachments

• snow trac pics 025.jpg
    snow trac pics 025.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 173

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
PG what you are putting bad thaughts in to my head and luvs i too also like the 2008 look

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
But ... but ... but ... that completely invalidates the Scientific Method. Not to mention that it takes away the hands-on
experience!
:brows:

Search for the beach photo. It's buried in here somewhere. By the way PG, that's still my favorite.

Luvs, if anybody cares, I like 2008 best too.

TJE

GOLD Site Supporter
Out with my sister to see the musical "assassins." Her husband is the music director.

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'll see easttexfrank:wink:.
here's an old, old one. from my early 20's. 2004, 2005. just a pic i like.

Attachments

• 0331070151.jpg
    0331070151.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 281

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice pic! :clap: (Is that a bionic cat?!?)
thanx; yep. charlotte was not bionic.:yum:
she's since passed, tho i'm now compelled to post sharlie-girl bionic babbit.

Attachments

• IMG_028036.jpg
    IMG_028036.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_1505299.jpg
    IMG_1505299.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_1090197.jpg
    IMG_1090197.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 252