• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loboloco

Did some weed spraying, worked on an irrigation pump, then had an afternoon class on Poll Management. Weird rules they got here.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Fueled the truck, got it packed, changed the clock from Central to Eastern and we're ready to head to the cabin tomorrow. I'm friggen jazzed! It's ony been 2 weeks since we left but it seems like an eternity. Anyhow... 456 miles to drive tomorrow but we'll be HOME! Yea! The Shepherds are going nuts!

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Fueled the truck, got it packed, changed the clock from Central to Eastern and we're ready to head to the cabin tomorrow. I'm friggen jazzed! It's ony been 2 weeks since we left but it seems like an eternity. Anyhow... 456 miles to drive tomorrow but we'll be HOME! Yea! The Shepherds are going nuts!

I can appreciate How You and the Shepherds feel . Started living that life style 10 years ago . Cuts down on the drive , and the Labs love it .

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
the busses- none bound from main districts- couldn't get thru traffic due to unnannounced tarring. finally i called someone to take me. was so late. i was late 4 a quiz, another menu project, etc. over an hour.

Chef/Dean said they have XS chef's gear 4 me when he passed by me, to see ____________ _________; they gave me 3 new pairs 4 my collection.

went sorta-shopping.
then to the bar.
later on, locked my door when i left. sans keys.:doh:
got in w/ unimaginable item.
to another bar. actually drank- my heart was thumping like i dunno-
emphasised school menu; get cover in mind.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Put some soaker hoses in the garden and ran them for awhile.
Did the laundry
Cooked burgers in the charcoal grill.
Played catch with the kids.

Today, we'll go get the Soap Box Derby car and get it ready for racing.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Taking a break from the humidity. Weeds are growing faster than anything else in the garden. Seems we are going to have a lot of peppers this year. Have beets almost ready to eat and lettuce will be eaten this weekend.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Taking the family camping for the weekend.

Twenty miles away, and twice a day I come home to do livestock chores...

Oh well it is more fun than being home all weekend. The daughters have a good time. So would I if I fit the bed well. Maybe I will sleep better tonight, with some good Scotch..

Hope eveyone has a great weekend.:smile:

Regards, Kirk

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
can't do much other than work as roads are open but it's still winter out there ice still on most of the rivers and tundra.got down below freezing last night maybe i should be saying can't wait for next winter hopefuly speed up summer or prolong the summer. the forcast this year is 10 degrees below normal once again global warming my a$$

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Leaving work early here in a bit. Going to go and till the garden one more time and then hopefully plant lots of stuff this evening. Will have about 8 rows 100 feet long of corn and about the same with peas and snap peas. Probably have a few rows of beans too. My sweet potato order should arrive today and will plant them tomorrow. I guess I have to let them set out for 24 hours first. Will be my first time trying them.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Working my ass off today,,,,,,,,and tomorrow........and Sunday,,,,,,and then its the start of the new work week .

My nieghbor hired some guy to replace his rotten floor joists and put in a new Exterior door . The door was installed 2 1/2 " below the floor level and the knot head cut a major support beam and left another one 12" short of a pier support ! Anyway old Ron has been sick for a long time(Liver) and stopped by to see if one of my guys wanted to make some extra money and get him fixed up .I felt so bad for him . He could hardly climb the stairs where we were working .

So tomorrow morning I am taking my crew over to his house to repair the damage and get him back in his home . Its hard for me to look at crappy construction work and not want to help .
Some folks should never be allowed to use a hammer or saw ....:hammer:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Got my camper setup in my seasonal site now. Decided to come out and sleep at camp. Maybe head out fishing. Watch a few movies. Just relaxing. Nice having internet out at camp now.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn Mule, take the day off! Do you ever slow down?
Well I got off to a slow start. Had to go pick up my bees and some other things. Came home and drove in 7 posts to make an electrified corral around the hive. Guy had a great idea to tie some bacon around the wire. That way when the bear comes around he will put his tongue on the wire and really get nailed. I located it under a big Hickory tree on the other side of the pasture. They can get water out of the water holes in the pasture or out behind the barn. Just got back with a skid full of mulch but taking a break before I jump into that.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Doing nada. Taking life easy. Wife & I went for a drive in the roadie. Going to BBQ some chicken and eat like a horse. La vie est belle. :clap:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Going to a BBQ at the neighbors house (1/2 mile up the road). Driving the golf cart cuz I just don't know what's good for me. :w00t2:

Ironman

sleeping

I slept in this morning and had some apple pie and ice cream for breakfast. Then I watched and old war movie with John Wayne and snoozed out. I woke up and had burgers on the grill so now I might take a nap again. I should probably take it easy the rest of the day tho. Maybe have some more pie too.:shifty:

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I knew it was going to be rough..but was alot rougher than i thought..Did some tub n tile work..and changing out the color of a bathroom..from blue to YELLOW...(ugh!)..guess i get to go back tommorow for a second coat..(ugh! X 2)..No air in the house..(wth!)..My fan was blowing around 90* air..I'm hugging my airconditioner now and dreading going back tommorrow...:wow::sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.