• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leni

I suspect that it has to do with the person wearing them weighs 105 or 305. That or age.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
This is cool!

daisyroundupprofilevb8.jpg

But I think PG was upset about something like this:

old-woman-with-daisy-dukes1.jpg

:puke2:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:pat: and the likes of Daisy Duke bothers you why? :confused2:

See below.....

I suspect that it has to do with the person wearing them weighs 105 or 305. That or age.
More like 305, Leni.. not that there is anything wrong with thick people, but dear me!!
Dress appropriately in public!

But I think PG was upset about something like this:

old-woman-with-daisy-dukes1.jpg

Yeah, something really like that ^ ... she should have just walked in the library in her knickers!
I wasn't the only person looking in shock either, and trust me, I've seen it all...:yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Going to flip the gate pin on the barnyard gate as this is the second time the steers have knocked it off the hinge while rubbing on the post.:hammer: If I can convince the wife to do a repeat of yesterday I may cut some logs up while she is gone.:clap:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Found/fixed the buried fence for the dog system after tearing out a big chunk of it in the spring with the tractor rototiller. I have to bury it still (about 100') but will wait until this evening or tomorrow when it's cooler. At least the dog won't be doing her daily trip outside the fence anymore.

It's getting really hot, really fast so I'm going to do some paperwork until I think of something to do outside in the shade.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Gonna go pull out a nearly dead (98%) Dwarf Orange Quince and toss it into the burn pile. I have a new cherry tree that will take its place.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Gonna go pull out a nearly dead (98%) Dwarf Orange Quince and toss it into the burn pile. I have a new cherry tree that will take its place.

Correction, going to snap the Quince tree off at the base :mellow: , fail at my attempt to dig out the rootball :unsure:, make a freaking mess of my front yard, :whistling: and then go plant the cherry tree in the back by a bunch of other fruit trees.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have one left to plant but I have to dig out and save a little one where she wants it. Backhoe is the only way to go.:whistling:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
my Mom was here. i gave her the last of my marcona almonds as she's my Mom & deserves the best. (i'm laughing- she says, 'ummmm. would u put another nut in my mouth! says i, 'mom!' u want me to feed u my nuts again~ we laughed. [she was re-cleaning the clean kitty litter boxes]) love my Mom. she's a smartie, too.
she took my street-clothes to wash, plus my uniforms that i politely instructed her to plz whitewash w/ rit, pour in oxyclean, bleach, & toothbrush-clean any stains. 5 days of school remaining, then a summer vaca!!:w00t2:. i think i need to get knee x-rays. may head to an urgent health center. or ignore it for a week or month as i tend to. other than that, dunno yet how i'll utilize my day. i hafta find my resume to add to. she swears she put it on my 'lil fridge. i see it nowhere. i'll search for it further later.

Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Mom still does your wash???:whistling: Must be nice. It costs me a fortune to keep my wash lady around all these years. I only do wash when she is not home cause it never suits her anyway.:yum::yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Think it is dry enough to finish weed eating this afternoon. May try firing up the chain saw while the wife is gone.:whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Cleaning out the fridge and freezer, and doing laundry.
Later, going for our walkies.. but will probably go to the cemetery instead of the creek path or park.
They've got nice paths for walking there.
The weather is superb here today, 75F and breezy ..beautiful sunshine!

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Been doing minor things all day . tractor maintenance ,checking the water softener , Yadda ,Yadda . Took the dogs for a stroll on the property . Washed Forrest as he managed to find another Bear turd to roll in . In general , just another good day at the Nixon household . Life is Good !

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Took life easy today. Made a Peach Cobbler. Sitting down with my book very shortly. I agree with Nixon, La vie est belle!

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
slammed/locked my door 1st thing this morning, then i noticed i'd not brung my lanyard w/ me. went to get my test results, & over 1 (negtiable as yet) sentence, my grade went from a 100 to a 95. instructor's reasearching it as i assured her it was gramatically correct. we prepped for lunch service; they ordered us pizza for lunch. made frantic calls 'bout my keys. got a pal a w/ a set of keys of mine on the line.:w00t2:cooked 4 the guests in the restaurant. cleaned, re-arranged the kitch' as Chef instructed me to.
went to the pharmacy, got here. have so much paperwork. awwww, & the school's president's assistant gave me a 'lil plaque. she's so sweet. that was my day~

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Had a lovely time going to view some apartments my BIL Russ and his partners had renovated to look like New York style apartments.
Looking at the photo, the building used to house on the left- a woman's clothing store-- the other half on the right was once an insurance agents office, then a pet grooming shop, then a tattoo parlour.

http://www.delphosherald.com/index....ving-to-delphos&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=44

apartment front.jpg

This will be his job after the food service factory he's been with for years closes in September.
Construction/home improvement. They are doing very well and he's happy considering all he's been through for the past year.:biggrin:
Incidentally, today my sister Julie would have turned 50.
Happy Birthday Jutes, I miss you!

Other than that, I ran some errands, went to see my little niece for a while, took a book back to the library and had dinner at The Creamery.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Well ,now that the day has come to it's conclusion, I'm just relaxing and wearing my fishnets.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Why bother with stockings this late? I was just down in the hot tub and am sitting on a towel. Did close the windows as the breeze was a bit chilly.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Waiting for the wife to take a nap so I can cut some wood. Went to the Stihl dealer and stopped at the Amish herbalist to donate a bunch of canes and walkers for the folks staying at his health clinic. Clouded up and cooled down a bit so should be good working temps.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
taking a final exam, getting a re-certification. school is over then.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Waiting for the meds to work, my lower back is a twisted up knot of pain. Jumped off a low boy trailer a couple of times a few days back. Shouldn't do that at my age...

Regards, Kirk

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good luck with the exam Luvs. You can do it!!!!!

I can relate Kirk. My middle back is also in a knot of pain. Spasms at times. Was like this last week, then it got better, thought I was through with it for a while and now the pain is back with a vengeance.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Going to gather up the wood I cut yesterday and stack it before it gets too warm.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Put the solar cover back on the pool. Caught up on the bills and wanted to mow but that sun is too brutal right now. Have to knock the weeds down as some has not been cut in 3 weeks. We need rain bad. The only green grass is where the sprinklers overshoot the flower beds.

Status
Not open for further replies.