• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What am I missing with Apple computers?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Respectfully,
Dargo, wasn't it you that was ripping the iphone saying it was the biggest waste of money you ever had? This sounds eerily familiar!
Bone

You guys just don't understand do ya, Dargo is the guy on the TV commercials for the Mac and PC. :whistling: :yum:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Respectfully,
Dargo, wasn't it you that was ripping the iphone saying it was the biggest waste of money you ever had? This sounds eerily familiar!
Bone

Close, but all of the failures were from either hadware problems or the well documented early software problems. Again, it appears as if Apple is worse than Microsoft in just getting a product to market to recover R&D costs when they are very well aware that the product isn't ready yet. The iPhone turned out to be better after I had it replaced over a half a dozen times and about a dozen software fixes for severe problems. Now the biggest issue is the AT&T network.

In the advertisements Apple tries to make MS out to be the OS with bugs and problems whereas theirs "just works". After spending thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours, I have found just the opposite to be true. Apple has more bugs, problems and particularly compatibility problems than MS ever had. Yes, I admit that I feel that I got duped by the Apple ads on their computers. After having both and working on both, I feel that the roles on their spiffy little commercials ought to be reversed. After all, I'm told that I need to wait for the next version of Apple's OS to come out to fix the well known networking problems Apple has. Isn't that precisely what Apple tries to hang on MS in their commercials?! :hammer: