• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Toons For The Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

marchplumber

Site Supporter
Omg....
5ff1da1f7342c938a1c9c9eaf33b3605.jpg
That is HILARIOUS!!:th_lmao:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Feel the Bern . . .

Attachments

• D8BE5C2E-F3F3-4097-AC6E-3E6C7433F115.jpeg
    D8BE5C2E-F3F3-4097-AC6E-3E6C7433F115.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 105

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh No!!!! It's Bernopoly!!! :pat: :bonk:

Attachments

• toons52bernopoly.jpg
    toons52bernopoly.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 98

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Who would have thought 12 years ago, this thread would have taken off like it has, not once being archived!

Thank you Doc for liking the idea all those years ago, and the rest of you for keeping it going.
:thumbup:
If memory serves, I was sitting in the dentist's office thumbing through a copy of Newsweek and was looking at their political cartoon page.

The light came on and here we are.
From Obama to Trump and every national event covered since then is told like a picture book story right here.
Thank you!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I did not see much of the Super Bowl, although I did see the Chief's score the big one at the end last night on the lounge tv at work.

Social media are all agog over the halftime show.
I guess Jlo did something.

FB_IMG_1580747387669.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
The closest I got to watching the superbowl was skipping over it on the channel guide.

Don't ask google why cornflakes were invented.

Status
Not open for further replies.