• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Surprise!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Coming Soon. Watch this thread for further details

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
oh boy oh boy ...... :D

Attachments

• ImSoExcited.jpg
    ImSoExcited.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 313

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
We're all so excited that we ...

Attachments

• wet pants.jpg
    wet pants.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 314

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Someone left the keys to the door unguarded . So, I snuck back in to look around a bit .

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
There goes the neighborhood...not that it was all that great to begin with.:doh::brows::yum:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Nixon, I don't care how you snuck in, welcome back. Apart from a lover's spat between JEV and Luvs, things have pretty dull around here lately. :yum::yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome back John. I tickled to see back and posting. I've missed ya man. Cheers :beer:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
And thanks Doc.....heres hopeing that all will turn out for the best :smile:

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
I do not know what happened to get there or to get back nor do I care. But this place has been awfully dull and quiet since the passing of Big Al. I will always miss him and his posts.

Welcome back and thanks Doc.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Welcome back John and PG,i hope your both well,lots has changed here just not much underwear:yum::yum::yum: