• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

surely you noticed . . .

chowderman

reported a day or two back . . .

pirates presumed out of Yemen attempted to board/take a container ship off the coast.
four small boats making the boarding attempt . . .

a US destroyer responded, as did helicopters from a carrier strike group (Ike).
the pirates fired on the helos after verbal warnings (yeah, that and red lines in the sand always work . . . )
so the helo, I would presume attack variety helos, , , , took out three of the four small boats, no survivors reported.
a fourth boat fled (and why was it not pursued and destroyed?)

with many missiles flying, eventually one will hit a US Navy warship.
and WW3 begins . . .
my prediction is: a few MOABs to Iran and daughter OABs to Yemen sites will have an impact.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
reported a day or two back . . .

pirates presumed out of Yemen attempted to board/take a container ship off the coast.
four small boats making the boarding attempt . . .

a US destroyer responded, as did helicopters from a carrier strike group (Ike).
the pirates fired on the helos after verbal warnings (yeah, that and red lines in the sand always work . . . )
so the helo, I would presume attack variety helos, , , , took out three of the four small boats, no survivors reported.
a fourth boat fled (and why was it not pursued and destroyed?)

with many missiles flying, eventually one will hit a US Navy warship.
and WW3 begins . . .
my prediction is: a few MOABs to Iran and daughter OABs to Yemen site will have an impact.
Its all a distraction to the public so we dont keep up with oatmeal for brains POTUS and his :poop: son corrupt doings!!!!!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Near as I can tell there have been several US Navy ships that were actually attacked. So far there has been no real retaliation. Just defensive action. No armaments from the US ships going toward shore to the actual drones and missiles launch sites. So we are playing the game of being timid and allowing attacks without striking back. Essentially political and military appeasement. Sort of like Chamberlain and Hitler. But even more appeasement and more timid.