• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Cat Serenade, April, 3 to 7, 2024

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
well folks, guessing it is close enough to start thinking about seeing, if that old snow cat will run, maybe see if there is oil in the engine, might even think about fixing that "thingy", that's been broken for the last 3 years...etc

reports from the sawtooth mountains, we have good snow and everything is looking good for the serenade

one week till we meet again!

Last edited:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
East Coast Preserve had a visitor this evening. Hope this stuff fits in my carry on?
IMG_3434.jpeg

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
one week from today, the snow cat serenade will be in the sawtooth mountains, trekking about in our cats, serenading the sawtooths

first hand report this week, is, we got SNOW and things look good for great treks!

such a wonderful group of folks are coming this year just like past years, thank you

and remember after dinner drinks in the Lodge lounge, the Eddie Duchin lounge, I will be down about 7 ish on Wednesday, to meet and greet everyone, along with handing out info/stuff to the cat owners and answering questions...

IMG_9466.jpeg

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
we have reserved parking in the Mortiz parking lot, please use this lot, it is just for us, our rigs and trailers fit nicely, we have used this lot in past years...

each days trek will leave from the parking lot about 8 ish, everyone will have maps to our starting point of that days treks, "boring jack" will be this years trek master. don't worry if you are running a bit late, just drive up Hyw 75 and you will find us. all is good

IMG_9467.jpeg

Last edited:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Made it to Toledo Ohio today , about 750 miles, from Boston . Good weather for traveling, light rain near Buffalo NY, but didn’t last long. Trek continues tomorrow 😀
Well if you have any issues in my time zone, call me, I can get it taken care of quickly. Speeding, toll booths and dot inspections are your problem, I specialize in valve stems spun bearings, blown transmissions and and other assorted 50 hr repairs.......:cool:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
There is a midwest knucklehead on the road to SCS as well.. Ironically met him over a need for a jack! maroon dodge and an empty trailer with a just married sign on the back. You guys are likely about 4-6hrs apart.... depending on when you left your rest this am. Go Fast, Take Chances!

Mill666er

SUPER Site Supporter
Due to the unfortunate pneumonia in the North I have a 2 Queen room reserved and now only need one bed. If there is anyone that is cramped in their single room and need the 2nd bed, I am up for a swap. Let me know.

Thanks
Rob

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Some very unfortunate pneumonia timing is forbidding our presence this time. Sad to be missing the opportunity to say hi to you all☹. Play safe my friends. Please post some cool pictures for your loser sick northern freinds. Lol😀
No way can I like this post!

You are one of the stalwarts of the Sun Valley Serenades, and you and Mrs Mother Tucker will be sorely missed. I promise you that!

Hopefully, PP can be motivated for another encore performance and you and Mrs Mother Tucker will make that.

Godspeed on your recovery.

(If Loggah 1965 brings some Revelstoke pecan whiskey, we will drink a toast in your honor.)

Mother Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Th
No way can I like this post!

You are one of the stalwarts of the Sun Valley Serenades, and you and Mrs Mother Tucker will be sorely missed. I promise you that!

Hopefully, PP can be motivated for another encore performance and you and Mrs Mother Tucker will make that.

Godspeed on your recovery.

(If Loggah 1965 brings some Revelstoke pecan whiskey, we will drink a toast in your honor.)
Thanks Buddy 😊 and I forgot about the pecans,... they are safe in the liquor cabinet until it's time for their next deployment. 😉

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
PSA # 2 for Sun Valley 2024 ☀️🏔️

Being on a SNOw vaCATion can’t be spelled without a SNO CAT 👀

East Coast slang we just call it being on CATion which is more inclusive to all winter CAT enthusiasts! ❄️😼

Just sayin…..

(Sno Cat Serenade All Rights Reserved)™️

Last edited:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just got word another midwest dweller is enroute the borders are open every where...... let the snow cat sassyness ensue

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
PSA # 2 for Sun Valley 2024 ☀️🏔️

Being on a SNOw vaCATion can’t be spelled without a SNO CAT 👀

East Coast slang we just call it being on CATion which is more inclusive to all winter CAT enthusiasts! ❄️😼

Just sayin…..

(Sno Cat Serenade All Rights Reserved)™️
Well at least the spelling is improving! There was lots of restraint on the 4/1/24 cheap kitten look out. Pete must have gone up HWY 94 the chatter on the vintage sno - mobile pages was pretty heavy with the vintage groomer sightings. the east central WI area is getting hammered with some weird white moisture.