• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

school killings...

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Has any one else taken notice of the killers face????? and the mussy connection??

Yes yes....I know it isn't worth talking about.........wonder if the dead students he ask if they were christian...and then shot them in the head......think it isn't worth thinking about?????......SERIOUSLY?????????

What if one of those students was your kid????

Our youngest girl is a RN...on a media. vac chopper out of Portland OR.....starting to get a little close for me......what if there was a second shooter waiting for help to arrive..to start shooting?????? sure haven't ever heard of that happening have we??????

Wonder if the reason O-slimmy is always jumping in with gun control.....is that he is scared shitless.....that folks are going to finely start putting Two and Two together and come up with 4 instead of what ever the fuzzy math shit results in??????

Last edited:

Kane

I'm with Obama. He says we need more gun control laws, 'cause the states with the most guns laws have fewer gun crimes. The facts prove it, he says.

I'm with Obama.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm with Obama. He says we need more gun control laws, 'cause the states with the most guns laws have fewer gun crimes. The facts prove it, he says.

I'm with Obama.

Me too, I'm with el-bama on this one.

He says places like Chicago have much fewer gun crime because of all the gun laws there.

Yep, I'm with el-bama on this one as well.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm thinking this one may come back to haunt his sorry ass.

I haven't seen one positive comment concerning his speech before the bodies were even removed, but plenty of negative ones.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm thinking this one may come back to haunt his sorry ass.

I haven't seen one positive comment concerning his speech before the bodies were even removed, but plenty of negative ones.

Im betting he is going to come out and say it could have been his son......:yum:
they are both 1/2 and 1/2........

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Too bad the vet wasn't armed, he did everything he could anyway!! Wonder if he'll get an invite to the white house??
Mike

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I was getting a haircut when B O was giving his speech. Barber shop had the TV right about in front of me. I asked the barber if he could please turn the volume down. He did better than that, he changed the channel. When he was done cutting my hair I gave him a BIG tip!

Last edited:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Lets see.......Fun free zones.....Mussys......Black faces.......seem to show up at a large number of these shootings......and a big one...mental illness...

I remember back in the 60s libs were all afire to get rid of the metal health facilities....they finely got it done and then there was no where for folks who needed help to go to......basically kicked the inmates out onto the street....wala
we then had a homeless problem on the streets of some larger citys....check the records and I bet ya find Mooooshel was involved in some of that!! in shitcago...

Maby if we start getting rid of the Liberal progressive policies.....one by one things will start to get back to normal again....but it is going to have to take place real fast!!!

as far as gun control....lets start by O-slimmy giving up his protection force and let him be responsible for his and his families protection....and he be the first to turn in his gun!!!

as the good sheriff Clark says lets see how O-slimmy likes that.....

Come to think about it...sheriff Clark would sure make a good Sec..of law enforcement for President TRUMP!!! with Mr doudy as the AG.......:wow:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I was getting a haircut when B O was giving his speech. Barber shop had the TV right about in front of me. I asked the barber if he could please turn the volume down. He did better than that he changed the channel. When he was done cutting my hair I gave him a BIG tip!

Good for you....Both of you!!!!

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Lets see.......Fun free zones.....Mussys......Black faces.......seem to show up at a large number of these shootings......and a big one...mental illness...

I remember back in the 60s libs were all afire to get rid of the metal health facilities....they finely got it done and then there was no where for folks who needed help to go to......basically kicked the inmates out onto the street....wala
we then had a homeless problem on the streets of some larger citys....check the records and I bet ya find Mooooshel was involved in some of that!! in shitcago...

Maby if we start getting rid of the Liberal progressive policies.....one by one things will start to get back to normal again....but it is going to have to take place real fast!!!

as far as gun control....lets start by O-slimmy giving up his protection force and let him be responsible for his and his families protection....and he be the first to turn in his gun!!!

as the good sheriff Clark says lets see how O-slimmy likes that.....

Come to think about it...sheriff Clark would sure make a good Sec..of law enforcement for President TRUMP!!! with Mr doudy as the AG.......:wow:

You are right, the state and federal governments wanted to shut down all the mental institutions and now we are stuck with the nut cases living amongst us.

Case in point, where I live we have over 200 apartments. In those 200 plus apartments we have about 10 known people who have mental disorders.

Last Weds. night one of those people tried to blow up the building. She turn on her stove and left for a couple of hours. Other residents smelled the gas and called 911. Before they got here the crazy ole bat showed back up with a cigarette lighter in her hand, and several residents had to wrestle her to the ground and get the lighter away from her. The cops took her out of here, but we had to evacuate for a while till they cleared the area of the gas.

This ole bat has tried to kill herself on numerous occassions and we told management that something like this was bound to happen, but because of the laws on the books their hands are tied and couldn't do much. Now however, they will be able to keep her out, but she most likely will just end up back at some other complex.

The politicians would do well to start talking about how to combat the crazies in the world than more gun control.

As a side note, this morning I saw obama on TV saying he will politicize this everyday now until he gets what he wants, more gun control laws. he's such a fucking putz. :hammer::hammer::hammer:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
You are right, the state and federal governments wanted to shut down all the mental institutions and now we are stuck with the nut cases living amongst us.

Case in point, where I live we have over 200 apartments. In those 200 plus apartments we have about 10 known people who have mental disorders.

Last Weds. night one of those people tried to blow up the building. She turn on her stove and left for a couple of hours. Other residents smelled the gas and called 911. Before they got here the crazy ole bat showed back up with a cigarette lighter in her hand, and several residents had to wrestle her to the ground and get the lighter away from her. The cops took her out of here, but we had to evacuate for a while till they cleared the area of the gas.

This ole bat has tried to kill herself on numerous occassions and we told management that something like this was bound to happen, but because of the laws on the books their hands are tied and couldn't do much. Now however, they will be able to keep her out, but she most likely will just end up back at some other complex.

The politicians would do well to start talking about how to combat the crazies in the world than more gun control.

As a side note, this morning I saw obama on TV saying he will politicize this everyday now until he gets what he wants, more gun control laws. he's such a fucking putz. :hammer::hammer::hammer:

Add to the fact one of the worst things to befall our society in our lifetimes. Facebook and Twitter. Instead of interacting on a personal basis with friends and relatives now all communication is done through social media.

Now these crackpots have a perfect avenue in their quest for their 15 minutes of fame. Go on social media and have at it.

I totally refuse to use social media in any respect.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I think TR has a good point....the kids wanted us on face book...tried it for a while and decided it didn't feel right so I tried to shut it down....but it still pops up from time to time....social media could be a good thing....but as with most things ...crack pots can use almost any thing to do evil...good thought TR

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
We have a facebook account, but neither of us use it as social media. Just for access to a local craigs list wannabe.
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I think TR has a good point....the kids wanted us on face book...tried it for a while and decided it didn't feel right so I tried to shut it down....but it still pops up from time to time....social media could be a good thing....but as with most things ...crack pots can use almost any thing to do evil...good thought TR

Yeah, every once in a great while I seem to have these flashes of brilliance. Then, just as suddenly, I am back to normal dumb ass self. :yum:

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I had a facebook acct. for a while. The security was set for just family and a few friends. However, other people were getting through and posting crap. I tried blocking them, but wioth facebook they control everything. I shut it down not long ago, I miss being in touch with family, but I couldn't stand all the BS coming through.

BTW, the family I am talking about are relatives in Beligium.

leadarrows

I use it everyday to keep track of friends. You just have to think of it as a party line.
What I don't like is the sponsored links trying to sell you stuff and headlines with totally false information designed to work you up and trick you into a certain mindset. As much as I hate obummer I don't appreciate false information about him. The truth will suffice and is bad enough. I have gotten use to it enough now to avoid most of that crap.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I like to just listen to O-slimmy and take him at his word......which seems to change faster than the direction of the wind in a twister!!! What a two faced basterd !!!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Add to the fact one of the worst things to befall our society in our lifetimes. Facebook and Twitter. Instead of interacting on a personal basis with friends and relatives now all communication is done through social media.

Now these crackpots have a perfect avenue in their quest for their 15 minutes of fame. Go on social media and have at it.

I totally refuse to use social media in any respect.

You can't fight the enemy if you refuse to meet him on the battlefield. Just sayin'...