• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Quotable Quotes

J.J. McDaniels

2E5BB6BF-8DB7-4AF8-B295-8DD6EE95A5FC.jpeg

J.J. McDaniels

“I’ve died a thousand deaths, each time reinventing myself brighter, stronger, and purer than before. From the midst of destruction, I became the creator of myself. From the midst of darkness, I became my own source of light.” — Cristen Rodgers

J.J. McDaniels

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”
― Frank Herbert, Dune

PGBC

" You were a mistake, and should never have been born ". That was what my father said to me when I was 12.

" You will never amount to anything, so don't even bother trying ". My grade 10 science teacher said that to me ".

I want to thank them both, for motivating me to prove them wrong!

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
" You were a mistake, and should never have been born ". That was what my father said to me when I was 12.

" You will never amount to anything, so don't even bother trying ". My grade 10 science teacher said that to me ".

I want to thank them both, for motivating me to prove them wrong!
My parents never said that, but thats what my wife says

J.J. McDaniels

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Henry Stanley Haskins

J.J. McDaniels

"When something bad happens, you have two choices. You let it tear you down, or you let it build you up. Sometimes a step backwards, opens a new path forward." Martin Kove

J.J. McDaniels

“This life of ours, this is a wonderful life. If you can get through life like this and get away with it, hey, that’s great. But it's very, very unpredictable. There’s so many ways you can screw it up.” ~ Paul Castellano

Everything in the State, nothing outside the State, nothing against the State.”

Benito Mussolini's opinion of the socio-fascist doctrine we receive.

Gunsrus

"It is my belief, my code, and just because you do not understand it, that does not mean it is wrong." Hachiman, Thundercats, "The Thunder-Cutter", voiced by Peter Newman