• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Poll on woman president

Himself

I forgot to say, all kidding aside, one can never say everything that is on ones mind, and still be considered sociable, so I have many thoughts on this woman Presidency thing and they must remain mine. Here are a few though, you match the names with the offenses... Waco, Ruby Ridge, Internment.
Oh yeah, back to reality, what I was going to say before Mr. Dewar sidelined me, is that time after time I have watched 'Presidents potential' get up on the soapbox and claim they are going to do this and that and have accomplished this and that and have thought to myself 'what a load of bunk', what ever happened to the Senate and Congress? Didn't they play a part?
It's the stars that surround the Pres who have the great (or bad) ideas.
I'd be very interested in who the arm twisters are that any candidate surrounds herself with. Those are the people who form the government.
Their history provides the best insite as to how they will rule.
Gotta go, glass is empty.
All the best.
Martin

BoneheadNW

Himself said:
I've never actually seen a mud wrestling contest so I am looking forward with great glee.
Jeez- Where did YOU go on your honeymoon? Not only was the entertainment great but the wife and I had a great order of onion rings!
Bonehead

Gwill

OregonAlex said:
sorry.. I am a bit late on this subject. I somehow find this a very ironic and entertaining statement. Conservatives would vote in a women but not the liberals? Seems backwards to me. Isn't that the definition of liberalism? To be open minded?

Frankly, I think the type of woman that would be voted in by conservatives would have to act and behave like a man who just happens to have female parts by freak accident. Physically, a woman but not pychologically. Anyone know what I mean and agree?

I strongly disagree with your definitions... liberalism is better described as "empty headed", rather than "open minded".

Wouldn't you vote for Katherine Harris? She has it all!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Harry,

Where's the other 1/2 of that pic (that shows the Republicans)?

It may make a difference in the voting...

HarryG

bczoom said:
Harry,

Where's the other 1/2 of that pic (that shows the Republicans)?

It may make a difference in the voting...

There in the errrr camel toe section of the forum.:a1::yum:

buy_25

Banned
I was going to post something but, in the ends does it really matter if the pres is a he or a she? I do not think so.