• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Oops, but doing the right thing.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had a package delivered today (from Amazon). One item was missing so I notified them and they immediately addressed it and ordered me a replacement. Kudos for Amazon.
Whilst unpackaging my order, I was also burning trash, including the paper and box. I had inadvertently burnt up the missing product (it was mostly made of steel). I found the tool in my burn barrel. I fished it out.
I cancelled the replacement order. I feel better.

I wish I did this on more obtuse matters, all the time. Once, I was cashing a relatively large check while the girl at the next window was trying to settle a $100 disagreement with the bank. I left the bank but what I regret was I didn't walk to the next window and drop $100 to settle it. All parties would have been happy.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The only issue I've ever had with Amazon was them not getting my order right and sending me more than what I placed an order for.
I was wanting the dill pickle cashews, only ordered two, they sent four.
Called customer service and they told me to keep them.
On the other hand, I've received damaged packages from FedEx. Ripped bags and dents.
It's like they just toss that stuff around.

IMG_20240422_082820602.jpg