• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Kid on the Block

American Woman

Site Supporter
Bunch of pervs around here! :glare: :poke:
Yes there is! And Redneck is on top of that pile!:whistling:
:confused2: Hey... who said anything about her looks? :poke: I just said she was like her momma... u saying her momma's hot? I mean she is, but is that what you are getting at???:whistling:

Ok...except for that one pick in what I think of as Hairy Potter glasses... that was not so hot...:bonk:
Who said I was hot? :brows:
You can lay off my hairy potter glasses.....mr. wife with a new hairdo guy:bonk:*shudders*

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to FF.

By the way, I'm making the font a little bigger for all you old farts out there. (i.e. momma and dad.
icon10.gif
)

Whew I thought you did the font for me, but since it was for Mom and Dad..............:mrgreen:

American Woman

Site Supporter
Welcome to FF.
Whew I thought you did the font for me, but since it was for Mom and Dad..............:mrgreen:
We aren't the only old people here! :huh:

*Goin Shaneequa* Oh no you did n't!
Oh yes I did! :mrgreen:
I think Bobcat said if AW was on the boat it would be as bad as Rosie.... yeah... it was HIM....:tongue:
I don't remember that?:shock: Now I gotta bone to pick with Bob!

More like a 55-gal. drum, methinks. :censored:
We got plenty of worms over here :tongue:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Less than two hours to the first comment about her looks. I'm not sure what to say. Oh wait . . . it must have been lunch hour that's why rback33 was a little slow.

you're blaming LUNCH for that?!?

Bunch of pervs around here! :glare: :poke:

would that be perv-erts or perv-ect?
I can think of some that would fit into each category... :blink::whistling:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
I think you're perfect, just the way you are!:respect:

and you & redneck seem to have done a pretty decent job on the kidlet, too. (gee, I wonder who does her hair?!?) :tongue:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
This could get fun. One beer down. One shot of tussinex with codeine and I really want another beer....:blink:
I see where this is going - you're going to use the "I was drunk and couldn't control my fingers" defense when princess finally logs back on to see what kind of trouble you've been causing?

American Girl

I see where this is going - you're going to use the "I was drunk and couldn't control my fingers" defense when princess finally logs back on to see what kind of trouble you've been causing?

Don't worry, I'm sure that when she sees the trouble he's up to, she'll want to join in the torture while he's still chained to the wall. I have plenty of weapons to go around.