• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

NASA holds historic UFO hearing

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

NASA holds historic UFO hearing: Agency unveils first findings from study into unidentified craft in our skies AND oceans - as Pentagon chief FINALLY admits 'metallic orbs' have been seen 'all over the world'​

Are they messing with us or is this accruate. Here is the link to the full article. worth a look IMHO. (refresh page if you see a pop up).

Deadly.Sushi

So Doc... what do you think these things are? BS? Real? Spiritual doings?
I still havent seen something that I can say 100% thats a other-world craft.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So Doc... what do you think these things are? BS? Real? Spiritual doings?
I still havent seen something that I can say 100% thats a other-world craft.
No clue. I found it interesting that they even had a hearing to discuss the metallic orbs. We saw something while on the boat last year. It flashed down through the sky then behind a hill. The speed was amazing. So fast and so bright. A meteor maybe or an orb? Your guess is good as mine.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Likely the government trying to get everyones attention to hide something else. Like advanced aircraft or an AI generated alien that will be produced to offer friendly advice/ control on us. Hard telling, but aside from some lights in the sky or fuzzy pictures, what hard proof of aliens on earth?

Reactions: Doc