• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Information resource...wow!

BoyToys

Spent the afternoon reading all 20 pages dating back to 2007, specifically posts for Imps since I acquired one 7 months ago. Just downloading into my brain all available knowledge. You may have seen me lurking around and offering up a few posts of my own as I've done a bit of restoration before the weather stopped me. Mine is now fully operational...which means the motor runs and it goes forward and backwards, and turns. That's simplistic as it took a boat load of effort to get to this point. Will commence further resto this spring and summer.
Just wanted to express my thanks for all that have offered up their knowledge. My mind is like the hard drive in a computer: I absorb and internalize all learnings for later retrieval. Would be lost without this forum.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I started the Snowcat Forums so we could all SHARE our knowledge and experiences. It's become a home for many of us. Please jump in the deep end with both feet.

BoyToys

Most certainly I will contribute as I gain hands-on experience, now that my learning curve is starting to flatten out. So many people here have been enthusiasts for years and years, and I'm just a neophyte by comparison. You'll find several of my posts in the general repairs/parts/problems section though most were posing questions and seeking advice as I rebuilt my tracks and took apart the differential.