• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How messy is your desk?

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
I try to keep it tidy but after a while it begins to build up. Just as well you cant see the floor in the pic, the mud dont disappear on a wooden floor :(
What, you mean not everybody has tractor parts mixed in with their invioces? :smileywac

I expect you guys have pristine desks, right?

Attachments

• DSCF0570 (640 x 480).jpg
    DSCF0570 (640 x 480).jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 114

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
What you mean I have a desk under all this stuff. I thought it was stacked to the floor.................
now if I could just find the camera

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You guys call that a messy/cluttered desk?????
OMG. You should see mine. manilla folders stacked a foot tall...

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
bczoom said:
You guys call that a messy/cluttered desk?????
OMG. You should see mine. manilla folders stacked a foot tall...

Yours must be a clone of mine. The desks in those pictures are neat compared to my office desk. Every now and again I clean it up only to see the piles grow back.

At home I don't have a prayer, all the space that is horizontal above floor level is covered with a thick layer of Barbie dolls, childrens books, and assorted other toys & stuff. I have an area in the mud room about 2' by 2' that I claimed as MINE for MY STUFF. The rest of the house seems to belong to my daughter and she has HER STUFF everywhere else. Makes me nuts but so be it.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
Yours must be a clone of mine. The desks in those pictures are neat compared to my office desk. Every now and again I clean it up only to see the piles grow back.

At home I don't have a prayer, all the space that is horizontal above floor level is covered with a thick layer of Barbie dolls, childrens books, and assorted other toys & stuff. I have an area in the mud room about 2' by 2' that I claimed as MINE for MY STUFF. The rest of the house seems to belong to my daughter and she has HER STUFF everywhere else. Makes me nuts but so be it.
Sounds like my parallel life. My daughter's, wife's & son's computers are all in my home office. I have my "stuff" but it's amazing how much their stuff encroaches into my area.

OregonAlex

You guy call that messy?? geez.. look at this.. dont let the broom fool you.
The office is not finished.. still need to do the finish/trim, electrical outlet face plates, etc. Story of my life. Note the spool of cat-5e on the floor, 4' level along the wall, and racks to the left ready for more techno junk. Just moved in and it is already a mess.

Attachments

• messy_office.jpg
    messy_office.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 101

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
thcri said:
Your all lucky I am not at my desk at work? I think I have you all beat
:4_11_9:
Murph - If that's a challenge, I'll take you up on it.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
BC,

I just realised my camera is at home. Here is a snap shot of my office at home. Looks like Mr Clean went through my home compared to my office at the office.

murph

Attachments

• DSC03980.JPG
    DSC03980.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 101

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That's still a "neat" home office by my book.
Wait 'till you see mine.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
bczoom said:
That's still a "neat" home office by my book.
Wait 'till you see mine.

Don't tell me you office looks a lot like Junkman's garage?? If so I will concede!!:tiphat:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
thcri said:
Don't tell me you office looks a lot like Junkman's garage?? If so I will concede!!:tiphat:
I accept you conceding. Thanks as I really didn't want to put a pic out and be ashamed. In general, I can't see the desk. I can see less carpet on the floor than the rest of you see wood on your desk.

BadAttitude

Not the typical desk likes youse guyz gots...

but here's what I call my office and desk:bigMoon:

Attachments

• toolbox2.jpg
    toolbox2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 114

OregonAlex

come on.. messy offices are measured by:

1) the height of dangerously tall balanced stacks you have and how many of these stacks you have.
2) the amount of free space you have around your mouse and/or phone.

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey, thanks guys, youre making me feel better about my desk with every post :D

So where are all your empties guys? I aint seens any yet in your pics.

BA, I could take a pic of the workbenches in the shop but i'm not sure i can get in at the moment, its just a case of tossing stuff atop the pile ;) Na, actually its pretty tidy, worryingly tidy infact, loving your toolbox though, them snap on drawes are seriously spendy :(

BadAttitude

Mith said:
Hey, thanks guys, youre making me feel better about my desk with every post :D

So where are all your empties guys? I aint seens any yet in your pics.

BA, I could take a pic of the workbenches in the shop but i'm not sure i can get in at the moment, its just a case of tossing stuff atop the pile ;) Na, actually its pretty tidy, worryingly tidy infact, loving your toolbox though, them snap on drawes are seriously spendy :(

so ya likey me drawers eh:boobies:

wanna see whatz inside me.. big red box.. too? :5boobs: :5boobs:

GD&R...

BadAttitude

Mith said:
its pretty tidy, worryingly tidy infact, loving your toolbox though, them snap on drawes are seriously spendy :(

spendy they is...about 9-10K right now:eek: :eek: and that's just an empty box, NO TOOLS :4_11_9:
One should be able to drive it for that kinda coin
I paid 1/3 of that for mine 10 yrs ago

UH OH>>>>>"its pretty tidy, worryingly tidy infact"
I thinkin we gots sumpin in comon...
stay tuned...film at 11 and don't ferget yer pop corn :coolshade :coolshade