• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello I’m from Detroit and living in Canada now.

Welcome to the forum!
Don't want to start this off wrong but why go from one hell hole to another? I'm hoping you're not in a Canadian metropolis.
Hello as you can read I was 12 when I came to Canada. So I was a child with my parents who had no choice. My parents are from India who came to USA for better job opportunity and education opportunities in the late 80s. My parents are generation xers born in the early 70s my dad 1970 and my mom 1971. So I’m of Indian descent. I was born in 1993. Then my parents moved to Canada because healthcare is free even though are taxes pay for it and wanted more better job opportunities. I live in Ontario Canada in a small city.