• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Has it started?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Wholesale changes in the house and senate are needed in 2014 and 2016.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Last time I checked Mak2 had the right to state his opinion . Its what makes this old place much more interesting .

I'm fat ...... Wanna start something .:yum::flowers:

Seriously , I don't think anyone of us knows the full extent of what will take place the next 4 years .

Am I nervous ??? Damn right I am. 4 more years of the past is going to flush Americas standing down the toilet .
The working man had better hold on !!!:unsure:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Yes slowing down job growth to make Obama a 1 term president was such a good idea except for those needing a job or wanting to sell there goods. To bad it didn't work though, so perhaps the will get off their hands and come to terms. I have my doubts though as they don't seem to care.

we shall see how slow job growth will be very soon:sad:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes slowing down job growth to make Obama a 1 term president was such a good idea except for those needing a job or wanting to sell there goods. To bad it didn't work though, so perhaps the will get off their hands and come to terms. I have my doubts though as they don't seem to care.

Slowing Job growth so obama had a one term presidency,,,Are you kidding me? That is an insane perspective.

Greedy business people want growth. That's how they make money.

Besides,,,,Making the rich poorer doesn't make the poor richer.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Last time I checked Mak2 had the right to state his opinion . Its what makes this old place much more interesting .

:unsure:
Who said different?

I believe we all have the right to disagree with anyone's opinion. Including Mak2. Perhaps I missed something.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

That's the nuttiest thing I have heard in quite some time. Sorry Joe, but if it smells like bullshit, it must be bullshit. :biggrin:

RedRocker

That's the nuttiest thing I have heard in quite some time. Sorry Joe, but if it smells like bullshit, it must be bullshit. :biggrin:

Agreed!
When in history has congress EVER cut spending? I don't mean not spend as much as they were gonna spend, I mean really cut spending? They don't, EVER!

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Agreed!
When in history has congress EVER cut spending? I don't mean not spend as much as they were gonna spend, I mean really cut spending? They don't, EVER!

Not really that long ago Red, think Clinton era one of the few balanced budgets in our history as a nation. They made a lot of spending cuts but that in itself never or could ever balance the budget alone. Government is big because much of it is needed, though most here won't accept that.

Kane

Yes slowing down job growth to make Obama a 1 term president
Oh, I see. This is now the "It's Bush's fault" meme for the second term. "It's the Republicans fault."

Gosh, joec, when will it become Obama's economy? He had 2 years with a Democrat House and Senate to fix the job scene, but what does he do? Squanders it on ObamaCare (which, BTW, will kill more jobs than he can ever count as 'saved or created').

Pander to the unions. Kill coal. Kill oil. Pie-in-the-sky Green. Over regulate. Over tax. Lead from behind.

Unless Obama has a real come-to-Jesus, this is what we can expect. And when it doesn't work, blame it on the Republicans.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kane,

Don't foreget the most rankerous and meam spirited campain ever waged. He makes his fallowers hate succesfull White Folks.He is using racisism to trash white folk, yet if answered to, white folks are just being racist.

Obummer and his allies keep referring to paybacks and revenge. Against who? White men, that's who...

Regards, Kirk

Kane

Kane,

Don't foreget the most rankerous and meam spirited campain ever waged. He makes his fallowers hate succesfull White Folks.He is using racisism to trash white folk, yet if answered to, white folks are just being racist.

Obummer and his allies keep referring to paybacks and revenge. Against who? White men, that's who...

Regards, Kirk
Yes, Kirk, if Obama and Jarrett have their way, old white men will indeed pay reparations; reparations in its truest sense.

mak2

Oh, I see. This is now the "It's Bush's fault" meme for the second term. "It's the Republicans fault."

Gosh, joec, when will it become Obama's economy? He had 2 years with a Democrat House and Senate to fix the job scene, but what does he do? Squanders it on ObamaCare (which, BTW, will kill more jobs than he can ever count as 'saved or created').

Pander to the unions. Kill coal. Kill oil. Pie-in-the-sky Green. Over regulate. Over tax. Lead from behind.

Unless Obama has a real come-to-Jesus, this is what we can expect. And when it doesn't work, blame it on the Republicans.
U guys are pretty funny about this. I think u truly beleive Bush got OBL and left a fine economy. In reality, gas was so cheap cause the economy had already tanked.

grizzer

Yayyy Mak is back!!

So didja sign that union card & send in dues yet Mak?

Obamacare tenets require full unionization of all healthcare personnel.

mak2

Yayyy Mak is back!!

So didja sign that union card & send in dues yet Mak?

Obamacare tenets require full unionization of all healthcare personnel.

I have been a union member for years. How is life in the bunker?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Who said different?

I believe we all have the right to disagree with anyone's opinion. Including Mak2. Perhaps I missed something.

Yep, I agree 100% .

Its one of the things that makes me look at an issue from another persons angle . Thank God for members like we have who have a mix of emotions and beliefs and can come here to dicuss or debate them . :flowers:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Now it's Denny's. The goofy lefties will never understand the basic rule of plumbing. Shit flows downhill. Always has, always will.

Screen shot 2012-11-15 at 9.51.32 AM.jpg

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I believe Barry himself has said, "elections have consequences"!

Yup!

Had a come to Jesus moment today with my employees. They seen the dark cluds coming, the shorter hurs, less work, fewer team members.

Trapped me in the breakroom for an honest tak about the future and why.

I was asked questions about Obamacre, dividen tax increases, inheritance and estate tax increases, thesudden sell off of the stock markets, and why we couldn't borrow money to get us thru the coming tough times.

I explained as best I could about the flight of capital, the hidden taxes that would pay for their "free" healthcare,the regulations that have forced us to have nonproductive employees doing all these new forms and inspections.

After my spiel, I asked them for whom did they vote? Most know me wellenough to answer theyvoted forRomney,but many eyes went to the ground at that question.

"Elections have consequences." I told them

One responded, "I think I now see what you were saying for the last few months."

I responded, "Wonderful, but the election is over. Just remember this conversationin four years."

They won't. But it was good they wanted to talk.

RedRocker

I think our only hope is, assuming we haven't become Greece by then, is for things to be so bad in 16 that the dumb masses will have seen the light. I thought they had this year, but apparently I was wrong. If not, we're screwed!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I think BO wants to bring the country down. I'd like to see him impeached because of benghazi but it's scarier to think of biden as a pres.
Mike

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I think BO wants to bring the country down. I'd like to see him impeached because of benghazi but it's scarier to think of biden as a pres.
Mike
I don't know about that. He is not nearly as radical as BO. He has a hell of a lot more experience at getting things moving in congress.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
You're probably right, Mule. I guess that little valve between his brain and mouth just seems to get stuck in the full open position at times.
Mike