• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DAMN.... Some sort of beast has died under my house.....

bilbo

Success, majority of the beast is transferred into the bag. I basically blacked out during this procedure

m0hEU.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good job. Looks like you had a helper or two, or a supporter and a camera man. :thumb: Lime was a good suggestion. Be sure you find out how it got in there.

You didn't notice any noises coming from down there when it was trying to get out or gnawing on the concrete block?

bilbo

Good job. Looks like you had a helper or two, or a supporter and a camera man. :thumb: Lime was a good suggestion. Be sure you find out how it got in there.

You didn't notice any noises coming from down there when it was trying to get out or gnawing on the concrete block?

I saw no signs of gnawing or destruction of it trying to get out.... :ermm:

Did you notice the roomate "camera man" did'nt get hands on???

Basically that bastard said something bout a painter's repspirator or some such.. I should throw some of the maggots on him!

That is some of the funniest stuff I have read in a long time. Thank you bilbo!!

How loud to you listen to your stereo? Because I am pretty sure a guy should hear a rabid, fang bearing, claw scratching, cinder block eating, maggot spewing, drunken clown monkey, loooong before he smells it. Btw, I like to think I'm a pretty gutsy guy but you could't pay me enough to scoop up that thing without gloves. All hail bilbo!!:clap:

bilbo

That is some of the funniest stuff I have read in a long time. Thank you bilbo!!

How loud to you listen to your stereo? Because I am pretty sure a guy should hear a rabid, fang bearing, claw scratching, cinder block eating, maggot spewing, drunken clown monkey, loooong before he smells it. Btw, I like to think I'm a pretty gutsy guy but you could't pay me enough to scoop up that thing without gloves. All hail bilbo!!:clap:

I like to listen to Creedance Clearwater pretty dogone loud! :whistling:

bilbo

Trying to open the bag to identify, roommate at the ready screaming DONT GET MONKEY GUTS ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!

zyMXH.jpg

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
A little late now...but next time you have to deal with stench of about any kind...put vicks vapor rub on a surgical mask andput it on...it has worked for me a few times....had to help clean up 7 human bodys in the sumer heat when I was a kid and the corner had us all do that......you basicly wont smell anything but vicks...bigest draw back is for two days every thing I ate or drank tasted like vicks...better than the other order we had to deal with!!!!

Leni

And here I am like an idiot eating my breakfast and reading this post. Don't you have screens to keep critters like that out from under your house?

Leni

Remember that I'm a big city girl. My meat is always skinned and cleaned long before it reaches the market. However I did bait my own hook and cleaned my own trout. Those worms sure didn't like being stuck on a hook.

bilbo

A little late now...but next time you have to deal with stench of about any kind...put vicks vapor rub on a surgical mask andput it on...it has worked for me a few times....had to help clean up 7 human bodys in the sumer heat when I was a kid and the corner had us all do that......you basicly wont smell anything but vicks...bigest draw back is for two days every thing I ate or drank tasted like vicks...better than the other order we had to deal with!!!!

Vicks Vapor Rub.... why did'nt I think of that!?! Thanks ki0ho! I remember Mom rubbing that stuff on me when I was a little guy. I also remember Mom beating the Hell out of me with a woopen spoon. Ha

One time we were at Six Flags and I being excited or unruly said something or did something not quite right and WHACK... the wooden spoon.

I remember thinking, Mom they don't allow wooden spoons at SIX FLAGS!! lol

bilbo

And here I am like an idiot eating my breakfast and reading this post. Don't you have screens to keep critters like that out from under your house?

Do I owe you one western Omelette? :sad:

We never did find out where the manbearpig got under the house, may need CSI East Texas!

sLOHn.gif

bilbo

lol after opening the bag a bit I knew we had to get a shot of the vileness inside. Heres a pic of what I found when we pulled the sheets back

x5tds.jpg

bilbo

The cover board looked intact????

AND THE COUP DE GRAUX
gffwT.jpg

Even our friend in the back is so far away he's still holding his nose!!

bilbo

Tried to fiqure out what to do with it. We prodded it with a stick and screamed at it but nothing seemed to help.

JEMO4.jpg

BBQ is OUT!

Leni

Do I owe you one western Omelette? :sad:

We never did find out where the manbearpig got under the house, may need CSI East Texas!

sLOHn.gif

Nope. Breakfast did stay down but if you want to offer anyhow I'd happily accept. :biggrin:

bilbo

Bilbo, you sir are a better man than I. :clap::clap::clap:

Thank You My Friend, if you want I'll pull her outta the trash and leave it on your doorstep with a note saying something bout how I can't take care of her any longer and that she needs a warm loving home.

:biggrin:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I am glad my house sits on a nice solid concrete foundation. No chupacabras can get under my house. Be sure to drive a stake through it's heart.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Thank You My Friend, if you want I'll pull her outta the trash and leave it on your doorstep with a note saying something bout how I can't take care of her any longer and that she needs a warm loving home.

:biggrin:

No thank you. I went through roughly the same thing with an armadillo I shot. Darned thing jumped two feet in the air, did a 360 and took off to hide and die under the porch around the "office". I couldn't get to it without pulling the whole deck up. It stunk the place up for almost 2 weeks. Luckily it was outside and not under the house but man, oh man, did it hum. :yum:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Vicks Vapor Rub.... why did'nt I think of that!?! Thanks ki0ho! I remember Mom rubbing that stuff on me when I was a little guy. I also remember Mom beating the Hell out of me with a woopen spoon. Ha

One time we were at Six Flags and I being excited or unruly said something or did something not quite right and WHACK... the wooden spoon.

I remember thinking, Mom they don't allow wooden spoons at SIX FLAGS!! lol

:yum:Dont know about efecting my smell ability...but the old wooden spoon suredid cut down on ones desire to do whatever it was I was doing!!!!!!:whistling:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Bilbo i must say sorry to you but 2 visits from the mother-in-law and i had to dispose of her some place:yum::yum::yum: