• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Continuation

JimR

Charter Member
end right off the fuse with her ever so succullent luscious lips. She then proceeded to pull Bob's drawers down only to find tighty whiteys. Bob was aggast at all of this and tried to run out with his whitey's down around his ankles. Monica was in hot pursuit. She wasn't thru with Bob yet. She caught him and proceeded to

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
tell him how she used to vote democrat but they had left a bad taste in her mouth (bad dum dum) . . .

JimR

Charter Member
Bob screamed "I'm a Democrat leave me alone" Monica replied, "But a cute one too, get over her so I can make love to you". I haven't finished pulling off your undies yet. Nevermind, you can leave them on. That way you can't run away from me. All of a sudden

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Became an epiphany to all those that post redundant,and meaningless thoughts .
They were encouraged by the very fact that ,while His Vision had been challenged , He had never to this date had been discouraged in His quest. In fact, it seems as if the opposite has happened ! Hazaa to TBN ! All hail LB,and his literary diciples ( Drool . Dimbulb, Etc).

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So while everyone celebrated in news that LBrown arrived here, we all decided to check in on Bonehead's sheep fetish and see if the therapy helped to resolve his problems. But it turned out that the therapist was so repulsed by the fact that Bonehead keep putting Hillary masks on sheep that he quit his practice and became . . .

JimR

Charter Member
2006. They left for Hillary's place in N.Y. because Bill was MIA with some young round hussie from the Bronze. There they could be alone to have their wildest times together. Upon arriving they dismissed the S.S. for the day so they could be truly alone. Now the momnet that has come that they had been dreaming of.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So LB started by telling Hillary about his first car. This was followed by how he made a go-cart out of a clothes dryer and other miscellaneous items.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And their knowledge of those issues rambled on for about 30 seconds and then silence crept in as they just discussed all they know.

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
After 90 seconds of silence he could take no more, and decided to rehash previous topics instead, "Want to see my log chain?"

JimR

Charter Member
Hillary gasped for air and died suddenly from a heart attack. LB buried her in the back of his property and left for the sheep farm.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
But before he left, he got out the mower and mowed for 2.46 hours, then he decided to do some GRUBBING in the yard, which lasted for 1.73 additional hours, and he did all this as a way to relive his childhood, which lasted a total of 140,160 hours, so he obviously didn't relive all of it, but just concentrated on the 1.73 hours of 'highlights' that he could remember of his first 16 years on planet earth. Prior to landing in the first organized settlement, he . . .

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
was a flight attendant on Louis Farrakhan's space ship. He also met Elvis there ,and has the kings autgraph on a head of lettuce to prove it ! But even more stunning is the fact that ....

JimR

Charter Member
he carries Jesse Jackson's photo in his wallet. He claims he was saved bt Jesse years ago when he fell in dispair. Jesse revived him and taught him the way of

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
so off he went, in a his Kristi space-ship wannabe, to a lonely planet that had no sun and no moon where he used his psychic powers to convice Al Gore ot invent the internet so he could torment . . .

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
This sick thread and the dates thereof are a reminder that though some have achieved positions of stature they have never ......:hammer: