• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bush admits to water-boarding and would do it again

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Mak - let me say this. I respect your right to your opinion. As I said sorry if I offend. What happens in war is one thing. 9/11 was about killing 3,000 people that were only trying to feed their families. One of my DIL's coworkers was on the phone with his fiancee who was crying and terrified in the WTC. He just finished telling her that everything would be OK when the phone went dead.

That is reprehensible behavior and it will continue as long as those responsible can operate with impunity as they have been. When the pain starts coming home to them they will think twice. Whatever tool is necessary to prevent a reoccurance is the correct tool.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Civilized = The winner who whupped the other ones ass as in the one who started the crap by killing civilized, innocent Americans!!!!!

mak2

Mak - let me say this. I respect your right to your opinion. As I said sorry if I offend. What happens in war is one thing. 9/11 was about killing 3,000 people that were only trying to feed their families. One of my DIL's coworkers was on the phone with his fiancee who was crying and terrified in the WTC. He just finished telling her that everything would be OK when the phone went dead.

That is reprehensible behavior and it will continue as long as those responsible can operate with impunity as they have been. When the pain starts coming home to them they will think twice. Whatever tool is necessary to prevent a reoccurance is the correct tool.

You did not offend me, carry on. :smile: