• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Biden Says ‘I’m Happy To Debate’ Trump

Kevlar

Not really because if the Dems say that they are admitting that Biden is too old and unfit to be president, which I think I read somewhere that about 75% of the party agrees he is too old. Maybe they would let him do the debate knowing he would cut his own throat and that would get him out.

Patriot

Biden will never debate. His handlers won't let him. The line that Biden will be instructed to spout is Trump is a liar and a criminal and all sorts of isms, and he just can't legitimize Trump by giving him a debate. The truth, of course, is that Biden is now too senile to debate effectively, and would come off as a drooling idiot. They'd rather take the hit about Biden's refusal to debate than the guaranteed slaughter that would happen if he did.