• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1987 Raidtrac 1800 ???

Mtn-Track

Not mine and I know nothing about it or the owner. It's in Loveland, Colorado.
I've never seen anything like this....
---------------------------------

00u0u_iuAd5uT2lCJ_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/snw/d/loveland-1987-raidtrac-1800-snowcat/7728058957.html

1987 Raidtrac 1800 Snowcat with fiberglass body, 2 cyl. Citroen 602cc motor, air cooled, 4 speed manual transmission with reverse, chain drive, turn brakes, 30" wide tracks, aluminum grousers, solid bogey tires with grease zerks on the hubs, 7 gallon fuel tank, roughly 11' long x 7' wide x 7' tall (at exhaust), weighs around 3000-3500 pounds, front and rear receiver hitches, 18mph top speed, electric fans to pull heat out of the engine compartment (switched), air diverters to pull heat from the engine into the cab.

- This is possibly the only Raidtrac snowcat with this body in existence. I have not been able to find another picture or documentation of it anywhere. Currently a single seat, but it would be very simple to add bench seats to each side in the rear of the cab.

- Known issues/maintenance needed: oil change due, grease zerk fittings, currently setup on electric fuel pump instead of the factory mechanical pump, right turn brake needs adjustment, small surface cracking in rear hatch plexiglass windows (appears to be from the sun and they're not through the window), fuel tank needs new sending unit for gauge to work, spotlights don't work (haven't troubleshooted, but I am guessing a ground issue), some other gauges aren't working, regular preventative maintenance prior to taking any machine into the backcountry, fiberglass fading in spots (green areas).

- Good overall condition for a nearly 40 year old machine, rubber and grousers appear to be in good shape, newer battery (<1 year old), starts right up, runs good, easily converted to carry more passengers and gear

Please ask any questions you may have and I can send additional pictures/videos. I've tried to list everything I know about the snowcat and it's condition. It wouldn't take much to have a good, reliable, one of a kind snowcat.

Asking $17,500, but willing to discuss this further with serious buyers.