• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

You guys don't mess around!

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
"The local mayor said the 63-year-old man,... acted within his rights because the robber threatened him on his way out the door.

... "He apparently exercised some caution by not shooting the robber in a vital area."

well, as much as I hate to say it, ........the shooter is gonna get arrested and prosecuted, the "mayor" doesn't have a legal clue.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
"The local mayor said the 63-year-old man,... acted within his rights because the robber threatened him on his way out the door.

... "He apparently exercised some caution by not shooting the robber in a vital area."

well, as much as I hate to say it, ........the shooter is gonna get arrested and prosecuted, the "mayor" doesn't have a legal clue.

Concerning the Home Depot part of the story, the woman most likely will face charges from two groups.

1. Justice System, because, according to the story, she was not directly theatened.

2. Al Sharpton and his race baiting buddies, because the guy is black and white people are not allowed to shoot black people any more regardless of what they do or the severity of the crime.

Of course, maybe the woman is black. In that case, it is alright and no big deal. Happens all the time. Nothing to see here, move along.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
The local mayor said the 63-year-old man, who also had a license to carry a weapon, acted within his rights because the robber threatened him on his way out the door.
Me thinks the mayor is fu*ked up in the mind. You can't start shooting people that are no longer a threat, and when the perp was running away, unarmed, he was no longer a threat. This 63 year old is hardly a poster child for gun rights.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
The old fart just made all legitimate gun owners look bad. You don't start blasting away when the guy is running away. The mayor also is an asshole, but then he is a politician so I expect nothing less.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

Me thinks the mayor is fu*ked up in the mind. You can't start shooting people that are no longer a threat, and when the perp was running away, unarmed, he was no longer a threat. This 63 year old is hardly a poster child for gun rights.

The old fart just made all legitimate gun owners look bad. You don't start blasting away when the guy is running away. The mayor also is an asshole, but then he is a politician so I expect nothing less.
Nowhere in that short article did it say the civilian shooter was IN the bank! It said the perp threatened him while going out the door, leading me to surmise that our shooter was outside when this went down, which would make it a righteous shoot. Why are you all presuming otherwise?

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
They've been Obamanized, that's why. Anybody with a gun is bad, very bad.