• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

You called me didn't ya?

Wee Willy

I got a call from my health plan provider to go through some paperwork I filed. She read off my name, address, (old) phone number, etc. I told her it been years that I had that number so she asked me what's my new number.

I paused for a few seconds and said, "You called me didn't you? You have my number." She laughed and told me she'll fix it.

I don't know where she got that old number from. Weird.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
That's always funny.

A few months back I got a phone call. I didn't recognize the number but picked up any way. After I answered "Hello", I was asked, "To whom am I speaking". I answered, "The person that you just dialed". It went round and round in this manner for about 5 minutes. It was really quite amusing. I wouldn't tell them who I was and they wouldn't tell me who they were or who they were trying to call.

When you get to my age it doesn't take much to amuse you. :biggrin::biggrin:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I end calls like that real quick! It always kills when the phone co asks for my number. HELLO? You don't have caller ID?:whistling:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
got 1 as of late, myself. very amusing-- they gave me an addy i have not resided @ fer years, insisted i was speaking to them on my cell (they dialed my cordless, not my cell), then refused to say who they were, yet got angrier & angrier as i began to counter them. i swore/snickered a 'lil, then put my phone away. ppl.