• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

You already have a Social Score!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
22:55 min.

Rob Braxman Tech

271K subscribers

We already have a social score. Several. And more are in the works. Let's talk about what these social scores are and how they impact society. Let's discuss why China is deadset on having a numerical score for its population. ----------------------------------- I'm the Internet Privacy Guy. I'm a public interest technologist. I'm here to educate. You are losing your Internet privacy and Internet security every day if you don't fight for it. Your data is collected with endless permanent data mining. Learn about a TOR router, a VPN , antivirus, spyware, firewalls, IP address, wifi triangulation, data privacy regulation, backups and tech tools, and evading mass surveillance from NSA, CIA, FBI. Learn how to be anonymous on the Internet so you are not profiled. Learn to speak freely with pseudo anonymity. Learn more about the dangers of the inernet and the dangers of social media, dangers of email.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watching this will absolutely change the way you see the internet in the future. Do you really want your information aggregated and a social score assigned to you, that you can never delete or change?
Better think about this....

Reactions: Doc

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Related to the OP.

Don't Use a VPN...it's not the ultimate security fix you've been told​

7:24 min.

All Things Secured

All Things Secured
55.1K subscribers

There are valid reasons to use a VPN (which I'll explain), but if you listen to most YouTubers, a VPN has somehow become the end-all-be-all security and privacy app. It's not.

Reactions: Doc