• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Yo!! Hello!

bexca_

I am a thirty year old female from Wichita, KS. Right in the smack-dad middle of the USA. Midwest. I am here as part of my say, my peace piece, on the internet every day. My Mom and Dad say Hi as well. I am unemployed and have suffered from CO-VID once, but I mainly the symptoms of: sinuses, watery eyes, and dry throat. The testing center said: COVID/SARS positive. I quit smoking because of it and I am better off sincerely.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Do you still have covid symptoms? I'm glad you quit smoking and hope you will stick with that decision. Tobacco kills about 480,000 people a year and you know it is an expensive habit.
Anyway, wander through the forums and see what you like. Feel free to ask questions..

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi and welcome Bexca. I look forward to your daily say your piece piece. Should be interesting.

bexca_

Thank you to all!

@Lenny - I really do know that smoking's an expensive habit! I'm glad to have it out of my life.
@Doc - I plan to be at least insightful.
@FrancSevin - The night was alright, fell asleep at around 10pm like usual.
@EastTexFrank - I plan to post often!! I also hope I stick around for a while.