• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ye-e-e-e-e-ha-a-a-

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A young woman was driving through a remote part of Texas when her car broke down.

An American Indian on horseback soon came along and offered her a ride to a nearby town.

She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode off.

The ride was uneventful, except that every few minutes the Indian would shout out a wild
“Ye-e-e-e-e-ha-a-a-” so loud that it echoed off the surrounding hills.

When they arrived in town, he let her off at the local service station, she expressed her thanks, and he yelled a final “Ye-e-e-e-e-ha-a-a!” and rode off.

“Why was that Indian so excited?” asked the service station attendant.

“I don’t know. I just rode behind him on the horse with my arms around his waist and holding onto the saddle horn so that I wouldn’t fall off,” the woman answered.

“Lady,” the attendant said,
“Indians don’t use saddles.”

emily91

I am enjoying reading these jokes.

I'd love to post my own jokes here (I love sharing jokes), but just so I know, what are your rules around swearing.

I don't want to post anything in here that's not allowed

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

I'd love to post my own jokes here (I love sharing jokes), but just so I know, what are your rules around swearing.

I think most jokes that aren't crude are acceptable in the JOKES forum. Some swearing is tolerated. We are adults here. But the Forum may censor cusswords based on correct spelling. We just misspell them.

We have a forum thread NSFW and one for "Tasteless Meme's where the adult content is tolerated. Best to try your off color stuff there if you are timid about using this one.

It is the "ADULT TOPICS" forum.
http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/forumdisplay.php?f=93

Again, as Lenny indicated, no judgements here. We ain't Facebook.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Every once in a while I cuss but most of the time I watch my fucking language. LOL

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

This is an all adult forum (18 and over ..most of us are well over 18). Adults swear so swearing is aloud on here. Our main rule be civil. Swearing at other members not allowed but otherwise you can pretty much be yourself. I'm looking forward to your jokes now. :D

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
come on,,.................. Tell us your best Little Johnny joke:hide::hide:

Little Johnny asks, "Mommy, where do babies come from?"

His mother replies, "The stork brings them."

Little Johnny, puzzled, asks, “Then who fucks the stork?”