• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wtt, wtb thiokol imp size snowcat

chad.m.gese

Hi, I am looking for a project imp that's close to wa state, let me know what you have and price. I am trying to stay on the cheaper end for a project but have things to trade as well.
Let me know thanks 425-418-5935, chad

Solrus

Hi, I am looking for a project imp that's close to wa state, let me know what you have and price. I am trying to stay on the cheaper end for a project but have things to trade as well.
Let me know thanks 425-418-5935, chad
Auctions will be your best bet. The rest listings are too "cheap" :)

tomelroy

A nice custom super imp as well. Type in LMC in the search on KSL. Could set another record if it goes for asking price!

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Here's the link to Tomelroy's Super Imp:

It looks like the track suspension system has been completely changed from stock. Hmmm?

$45K for a Super Imp?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Here's the link to Tomelroy's Super Imp:

It looks like the track suspension system has been completely changed from stock. Hmmm?

$45K for a Super Imp?
think that is unrestored kitten money....

tomelroy

It is not mine and I am quite certain it is not a 1989! I didn’t even notice the track customization, that is unique.