• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS R/H (Passenger) Side Engine Cowl (442 / 443/ 542 / 543)

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I figured I would post this here first before putting it on the Facebook Cat pages.

My original cowl has numerous cracks, breaks and fractures, so I had a local company fold some metal to replace mine. 5052-H32 in .063 thickness (alum. is almost as bad as wood prices!) Full length underside hem for strengthening and hood support. They thought the top bend where the hood sits was too wide, so they made a second (that looks identical to the first). But they had no need for it and passed it on.

BE AWARE: TUCKERS ARE NOT CARBON COPIES AND NO TWO ARE MADE IDENTICAL. But this may be close enough for you if yours is damaged. I have provided pictures that show exact measurements. This is a fresh sheet that has never been on anything. You would need to drill holes.

The top run rear to front where the hood sits is 43.75"
The bottom run rear to front (along frame rail) is 45.25"
Height along the entire panel is 17.437" (17 7/16") Many Tuckers have a slopping panel, so do not assume yours is straight and level.

$140 and I'll cover shipping costs in the continental U.S

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg