• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS: Imp Wiper Motors

cloudcap

GOLD Site Supporter
I've got a box of old wiper and electrical parts to sell from my recent wiper upgrade on my 1404 Thiokol Imp. Includes:
  • Two original equipment motors (worked when I took them off the machine),
  • Two wiper arms and blades,
  • An old dome light (lens is cracked), and
  • Misc hardware.
If you'll pay for postage (from Seattle, WA) and give me $20 for my time then it is all yours. If you're a little late picking up a Christmas gift for your wife then I can guarantee you that this would be a gift that she'll remember forever.

Thanks

Ron

Attachments

• IMG_8691.JPG
    IMG_8691.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_8692.JPG
    IMG_8692.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 271

cloudcap

GOLD Site Supporter
Sold!! Unfortunately, someone else beat Snotrans to the draw by ~2 minutes. Thanks for playing.

Ron

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sold!! Unfortunately, someone else beat Snotrans to the draw by ~2 minutes. Thanks for playing.

Ron

Ah, the value of contacting a member by using the "PM" function has just been proven to the lucky buyer who got the accepted offer to the seller. There are obviously no rules set up as to how to contact a seller, but on various forums of which I am a member I have found it useful to send a "PM" directly to the seller instead of posting.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Bob , It was a great idea to add this section to the snowcat page ! Thanks

It just better and better !:clap:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I've got a box of old wiper and electrical parts to sell from my recent wiper upgrade on my 1404 Thiokol Imp. Includes:
  • Two original equipment motors (worked when I took them off the machine),
  • Two wiper arms and blades,
  • An old dome light (lens is cracked), and
  • Misc hardware.
If you'll pay for postage (from Seattle, WA) and give me $20 for my time then it is all yours. If you're a little late picking up a Christmas gift for your wife then I can guarantee you that this would be a gift that she'll remember forever.

Thanks

Ron

we have been using these from AMequipment new in quanity they are about 50.00 ea. but we get OEM pricing

http://www.amequipment.com/03_marine.html

they supplied LMC for years

snowbird

I found that John Deere wiper motors are the same design and cost about the same. Thanks for your reply.
Yes, playing in the COLD snow (glad my heater and defroster work fine).
I've restored a 6-foot drag and the trail manager in my area says I can help groom snowmobile trails so I'll have a better excuse for having the snowcat. I'll try to get some pictures into the forum soon.