• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS GO TRACT

kehoe585

Have a Go Tract GT 200 with 890 hours on it. Ford motor, auto trans, t-16 Differential, pickup style rear, Hydraulics..Runs Good..Any interest..??

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Where is it located? US? Canada? What region?

What is the price? While you say it runs good, what is the overall condition? Any photos?

People have to figure out transportation of these things to having some idea of the location is really helpful.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I found this in my email.
Folks, please to not reply to email notification about a thread here on FF. YOu have to come here to post the info so all will see it. Otherwise it goes to the trash folder.

keho585 said:
its located in upstate ny..right around the rochester area..Overalll condition I would say is good, the cab has good doors, everything works on it, pretty industrial unit. The engine is a 300 ford coupled to a auto transmission that drives a 2 speed range selector and them onto a t-16 rearend, which is bullet proof...tires on it are good, solid rubber and foam filled, tracks are okay...belting shows some wear but it has been that way for a long time and works fine. Theres nothing really wrong with it..I have used it for sometime and its been a good machine...pretty simple really .What are you looking to do with it.? I will take some photos tonight..are you familiar with these..?..thanks