• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS Bombardier BR-180 and others, carbide ice picks

bombthebest

We bought those for our club's BR-180, to install if we had an ''icy'' winter. They seen one winter of use. There are 60 of them, a few, brand new. They fit on Bombardier Troopers too.
They come complete with all the bolts and nuts for mounting them on the grousers. If interrested, i will weight them and measure box, so we can calculate shipping. I'm asking $100.00 for the 60 picks and the mounting bolts & nuts. I'm looking for the part number right now, will post when i find it. These might fit other Bombardier/ Prinoth models, but i know they won't fit a BR-350 tho. These are mounted in the dual, tripple row of holes in the grousers. They are located in Quebec, Canada. Enclosed, is a picture of the machine they were on :)
000_1456.JPG
000_1457.JPG
000_0123.JPG

Last edited:

PJL

Actually I have considered something like these, the price is right. I'm wondering how my trailer deck would fare however. Probably wouldn't fit the LMC tracks though would they.

bombthebest

I would simply add a pair of 2x4 studs, to lift the picks off the deck. They mount on the pre-drilled holes in the Bombardier
grousers. Those are called ''semi-closed''. You could post a picture of their profile here?