• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTF is a "gender reassignment"???

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
If you go to this article about a golfer Man who had wanger cut off and now wants to compete as a female just read the caption under the picture. It says "Lana Lawless, a former police officer who underwent gender reassignment surgery in 2005, is challenging the LPGA's ban on transgender players. The LPGA will discuss whether its policy should be changed at a meeting Tuesday."

I'm sorry, but "Lana" didn't have shit "reassigned"! First off, what they are trying to say is sex change. As an English major this political correctness bullshit is driving me nuts! For centuries the word "gender" in any language was used to describe a set of pronouns as either masculine or feminine. You have a sex, not a 'gender'. It's almost as bad as it now being accepted as people pronouncing the letter "t" in the word "often". When I went to school, you would have never passed 3rd grade if you couldn't pronounce that simple word sans the letter "t"!

Now, exactly who in the hell is responsible for improperly "assigning" someone the wrong sex (or as the liberal re-inventors of history - gender)? If such an important was assigned wrongfully, surely someone should be able to sue! I mean, c'mon, if someone was so incompetent as to assign me the wrong gender (I feel stupid even typing that) and I have to have Jim and the twins surgically removed, be injected with hormones the rest of my life and have add on breasts added to me, I'm going to be really pissed!

I can see it now, "Okay, listen you pseudo doctor, put the scalpel away and back away from my penis!" I was born this way and nobody freaking gave me the wrong assignment!! Go mutilate some lab rat or something, but leave humans alone.

No matter how much a wayward physician may mutilate a person's body, they will ALWAYS remain the same sex. Man does NOT possess the ability to change a person's sex! Take any DNA test. It won't be fooled. Wait 500 years and let someone dig up your bones, there won't be any confusion of the sex of the person whose bones you discovered. Enough!!! Nobody assigned you the wrong sex. No person on earth can change your sex!

I see absolutely no reason for there to even be a debate about allowing a male compete with females in a sport unless it's a co-ed sport. How far are we going to take this lunacy and political correctness? :hammer:

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
This is the great part in the second link

Mariah Lopez was diagnosed with gender identity disorder.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If they choose to be weird so be it. But don't take taxpayer dollars to support their abomination. Same for the athletes. If you were born a boy you will remain one no matter what surgery you had. Far too much catering to whackos in this country today.

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The term itself is laughable.
Why would anyone have their sexual organs changed?
It doesn't change who you are, just makes one more screwed up in the head IMO
Not to cross this with being homosexual at all.. but taking it this far is something that truly escapes me, and I think it's a sin against God's creation.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
The term itself is laughable.
Why would anyone have their sexual organs changed?
It doesn't change who you are, just makes one more screwed up in the head IMO
Not to cross this with being homosexual at all.. but taking it this far is something that truly escapes me, and I think it's a sin against God's creation.
iwas watching the jerry show and they had one of them things on it seems as if it was up set that it's boy friend didn't want anything to do with it weather it had the extra plumbing or not also it was talking about the heat of the moment but admited it could have no origasim so how could there be heat of the moment for it. and yes if you want to pay to screw your self up ok but i don't think insurance or tax payers should pick up the tab in final i think it's just weird that some one would want to be the opposit sex

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I love my parents, but have decided to have parent "reassignment". I now want Bill and Melinda Gates to be my parents. Once I'm in their will, I'll gladly go back to my biological parents. :whistling:

Of course I'm joking, but these people thinking they are changing their sex are only fooling themselves if anyone. I just read an article on Sonny and Cher's child. What a whacko! She says (well, she insists on being referred to as a "he", although any biological test will reveal that she is indeed still a she) that something got mixed up when she was an embryo and she was supposed to be a male. Yeah, right.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
This is a topic near and dear to me, as I was born a lesbian, but trapped in a man's body. I didn't go asking for any operations, but learned to accept myself for who I am, and managed to find me a nice girl to accept me as I am, and to even have children with her. It's the best of both worlds, because I still get to sleep with a chick every night. :w00t2::w00t2:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
My wife has offered to reassign my gender more than a few times!:whistling::yum::yum::yum:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
These people should be pitied and need therapy. Mutilating your body due to psychiatric defect is way wrong and the "doctors" who perform these mutilations should be held financially responsible for what they do.