• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB troop seats, bows, and cover

marchplumber

Site Supporter
I am looking for troops seats, bows, and cover for a M 923a1 five ton cargo truck. Prefer woodland tri-color, but would do tan if price was right. I am located in central Illinois, 61523. Thanks for looking!:w00t2:

God bless,
Tony

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
can't help you I lust threw out a canvas cover for a m35 the uprights and corners are the same on a 35 but the cross pieces are wider also I think the 5 ton used 2 0r 3 more bows the woodland cover would be a newer plastic cover you may find that getting the green canvas type an easier task. do a google search look up EA Patson parts and equipment in Anchorage, Rod may just have what you need.

marchplumber

Site Supporter
Thanks Don! My "girl" seems sort of neeked without 'em, ya know? Wonder what shipping would be to central Illinois? Hmmmm

God bless,
Tony

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
it would be pretty affordable on a back haul also try u- ship I was amazed just how affordable moving a Thiokol snow cat was 12 wide and 8 k in weight.