• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB 1404 Imp front track idler

Wyfler

I need a front idler wheel and bearings to match the one in the pics. I recently bought the machine, it has one newer idler and one older one. The bearings are out on the older one.
I've tried a couple of the better known vendors by phone with no luck. Hoping someone has one. Thanks

Attachments

• Imp5.jpg
    Imp5.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 90
  • Imp4.jpg
    Imp4.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 84

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome. Plenty of people on here to assist. Location, pics, year make model of the entire machine will help.

Those should be rebuildable and able to be recoated.

cloudcap

GOLD Site Supporter
If you haven't already, you may want to check out Spryte Improvement -- they have an Imp idler wheel advertised on their web site. I've purchased parts from them in the past (brake bands & bearings) and have been extremely pleased with their quality, service, and customer focus.

Ron