• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Will the FBI Raid DISQUALIFY Trump from the Presidency?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The people that are investigating Trump are the people that uncovered the Russian Hoax, not started. There has been solid evidence found that there was Russian interference with the 2016 elections that helped get Trump elected.
There was no Russian Hoax to be made, because as I said, evidence has been found to prove that it existed. Please do your research.
Actually even the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, etc have admitted that the Russian hoax was made up by Hillary Clinton's campaign.

thread

The left is crooked. That is the best thing anyone could say about it. You probably still believe the whole Russian Hoax and that Hillary was not guilty.
The Russian Hoax is believable, because for the third time now, evidence has been found that points to it.

power1

The Russian Hoax is believable, because for the third time now, evidence has been found that points to it.
You need to find new places to get your information from. The Russian Hoax got it's name from what it was. a Hoax. All of the evidence was made up by Hillary's employees.

thread

You need to find new places to get your information from. The Russian Hoax got it's name from what it was. a Hoax. All of the evidence was made up by Hillary's employees.
I'm calling it the Russian Hoax because it's what you called it, not because it's what I believe. I've posted multiple sources, so again, please tell me if I'm missing anything. If so, feel free to provide your own source.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
The people that are investigating Trump are the people that uncovered the Russian Hoax, not started. There has been solid evidence found that there was Russian interference with the 2016 elections that helped get Trump elected.
There was no Russian Hoax to be made, because as I said, evidence has been found to prove that it existed. Please do your research.
I will give you 3 days here

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
CNN
NYT
WP
Above are links to my sources. Please let me know if I'm missing any information.
Wow you don’t keep up with the actual news do you?

CNN says the evidence was discredited: https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/18/politics/steele-dossier-reckoning/index.html

And a somewhat less biased, but from a center right point of view:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

UberBastid

You should probably find some sort of evidence before you input a highly biased opinion into a debate. It's a debate, not a middle school roast session.
LoL.
Evidence based opinion?
Ahhh. Thanks for the laugh. I needed that.

You think CNN is the ONLY source for unfounded opinion?
Nawwwww.
That damn pesky First Amendment works just as well for me as it does MSNBC.

Hope it ruffled your feathers ... (do unicorns have feathers?)

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The FBI found multiple boxes of documents that were not supposed to be in Trump's possession. While the FBI is not entirely trustworthy, they wouldn't raid the house of a very controversial politician if they had no evidence against him, or at least a warrant of some kind. Of course, I could be wrong, but at this time, no one knows. If you'd like a more in-depth response please let me know.
Why not. Your assumption here is that the FBI is still a credible organization. There is considerable doubt about that.

However, the FBI is not the agency that pushed the raid. So their reputation aside, we the people, have a question about motivations of the National Archives.

This raid was not about gaining a conviction. It was a political stunt about swaying public opinion. I believe the resulting swing may well support the embattled former President. In my opinion, this is contemptable and not how we the people should be manipulated.

Gunsrus

The open folder says it all. Any DNA analysis will reveal that somebody took the files out of the container and the results will give the culprit a halo. Trump made a big mistake. He thinks the FBI will believe he simply misplaced them, but any child would know better.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do I feel the alphabet agency's have become too political HELL YES!
The FBI had no reason to do the invasion of Marlago the process was working with National Archives department but someone pulled the rope and made this spin out of control if it wasn't political I'd eat my hat!

power1

Do I feel the alphabet agency's have become too political HELL YES!
The FBI had no reason to do the invasion of Marlago the process was working with National Archives department but someone pulled the rope and made this spin out of control if it wasn't political I'd eat my hat!

I wonder why they didn't raid Hillary's house when they found out she had a server with all kinds of secret stuff on it? Hillary went as far as bleaching the system and destroying phones with a hammer.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I wonder why they didn't raid Hillary's house when they found out she had a server with all kinds of secret stuff on it? Hillary went as far as bleaching the system and destroying phones with a hammer.
yea it was a wonder but they did find her server and didnt do squat!