• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Will the FBI Raid DISQUALIFY Trump from the Presidency?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
9:22 min

Dr. Steve Turley

892K subscribers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUCK Democrats The FBI as well. May we pave the streets of liberty with the blood of the tyrants :finger2:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
He's not MY crook comrade.
Looks like I (we) will be getting our crook back.
Exactly right. The raid will more likely assist in putting Trump back in the Whitehouse. Clever move Garland.

The "raid" only proves the left is desperate and will try anything. Just as they did in 2016 with the illegal wiretapping of the Trump Tower. It is not a conviction of crimes. Didn't work in 2016 and likely won't in 2024.

After six years of trying and lying, the left has failed to prove THE Donald is a crook. He isn't one. So, stop it with that sh!t.

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm pretty much convinced that they won't.
It really IS a 'syndrome'. An illness. They can't help it.

Trump getting re-elected may be the nudge to open warfare in the US streets.
With whom? The Anti gun lefties?
Remember, it is the conservatives defending our right to bear arms. THEY KNOW WHY WE HAVE THAT RIGHT!
Posted here today by BCZOOM
  • Today at 9:05 AM
  • 1660745128552.png

UberBastid

With whom? The Anti gun lefties?
Don't believe for a second that those 'anti-gun lefties' don't have guns.
And ammo.
How many rounds did The New IRS Gestapo order?
How many storm troopers to be hired by The New IRS.

Think these 'anti-gun lefties' don't look around the world at other 'anti-gun lefties' like Che, Castro, Stalin, Chavez, Maduro and see how they did it?
They're doing it here -- RIGHT NOW.

power1

The raid will not disqualify Trump from running for president. It will take longer than the time for the next presidential election for anything to come to trial. Even if anything they found is enough to arrest him. He could commit quite a few felonies and still be qualified to run for president.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
This will make Trump more popular. I know he will tell his side of the story if he runs and I'm sure that really worries the FBI and their pals in the Democrat party.

power1

It should make Trump more popular. Trump still has a lot of republican enemies. Some would rather see Joe win again rather than Trump.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Former President Donald Trump announced he will file a Fourth Amendment unlawful search and seizure motion over the FBI’s “illegal” raid on Mar-a-Lago in a post made on TRUTH Social on Friday.

thread

Exactly right. The raid will more likely assist in putting Trump back in the Whitehouse. Clever move Garland.

The "raid" only proves the left is desperate and will try anything. Just as they did in 2016 with the illegal wiretapping of the Trump Tower. It is not a conviction of crimes. Didn't work in 2016 and likely won't in 2024.

After six years of trying and lying, the left has failed to prove THE Donald is a crook. He isn't one. So, stop it with that sh!t.
Starting off, a raid doesn't really prove anything against the left, seeing as the FBI found unspecified documents that Trump was presumably not supposed to be in possession of. As for the "wiretapping" of the phones in Trump Tower; these were baseless accusations against the Obama, and therefore should not be used as evidence. As for proving Donald Trump is a crook, there is plenty of evidence against him for multiple things; sexual assault and mafia ties being just a few examples. If you'd like a more in-depth response, please let me know.

thread

I'm pretty much convinced that they won't.
It really IS a 'syndrome'. An illness. They can't help it.

Trump getting re-elected may be the nudge to open warfare in the US streets.
You should probably find some sort of evidence before you input a highly biased opinion into a debate. It's a debate, not a middle school roast session.

thread

This will make Trump more popular. I know he will tell his side of the story if he runs and I'm sure that really worries the FBI and their pals in the Democrat party.
The FBI found multiple boxes of documents that were not supposed to be in Trump's possession. While the FBI is not entirely trustworthy, they wouldn't raid the house of a very controversial politician if they had no evidence against him, or at least a warrant of some kind. Of course, I could be wrong, but at this time, no one knows. If you'd like a more in-depth response please let me know.

thread

It should make Trump more popular. Trump still has a lot of republican enemies. Some would rather see Joe win again rather than Trump.
It's really a seesaw debate, seeing as popularity can go in one of two directions: good or bad. As I've mentioned twice now, documents were found in his home, which could potentially be bad for him. Not to mention his decline in popularity over the past few years, as well as his continuous support for Russia in a time where Russia is not exactly the United States' best ally.

thread

The raid will not disqualify Trump from running for president. It will take longer than the time for the next presidential election for anything to come to trial. Even if anything they found is enough to arrest him. He could commit quite a few felonies and still be qualified to run for president.
Yes, he could technically qualify, but another very important factor is his popularity. Something of this scale could dramatically decrease his credibility and his resonance with Republicans, seeing as the general opinion of conservatives is to maintain a strong police force. So, as I've mentioned before, it's really a seesaw debate at this point.

power1

Starting off, a raid doesn't really prove anything against the left, seeing as the FBI found unspecified documents that Trump was presumably not supposed to be in possession of. As for the "wiretapping" of the phones in Trump Tower; these were baseless accusations against the Obama, and therefore should not be used as evidence. As for proving Donald Trump is a crook, there is plenty of evidence against him for multiple things; sexual assault and mafia ties being just a few examples. If you'd like a more in-depth response, please let me know.
You seem to have forgotten about the rape accusations about Biden, Hunters laptop, Ashley's diary, and the big guy.

power1

Yes, he could technically qualify, but another very important factor is his popularity. Something of this scale could dramatically decrease his credibility and his resonance with Republicans, seeing as the general opinion of conservatives is to maintain a strong police force. So, as I've mentioned before, it's really a seesaw debate at this point.
If you take away all of the people involved in the Russian Hoax there is not anyone working on charges against Trump.

thread

You seem to have forgotten about the rape accusations about Biden, Hunters laptop, Ashley's diary, and the big guy.
I never said Biden was a good person. Both parties certainly have their issues, but it would be hypocritical to degrade Biden while praising Trump. The two are both corrupt, just in slightly different ways. Trump has had the most criminal indictments than any other president in our history, and yet he is praised as a god.
But please explain who you mean by "the big guy."

power1

How about the currently ongoing investigations on the documents confiscated from his home?
The people in charge and doing ther investigating are the same people who started the Russian Hoax and cleared Hillary from the same charges they are trying to charge Trump with. At least Trump did not steal the furniture when he left the white house.

power1

How about the currently ongoing investigations on the documents confiscated from his home?
Did the FBI even look for the server Hillary had in her house? It was not near as secure as Trumps safe. Some secret messages were even found on Weiner's phone along with his naked pictures to under age girls.

thread

Did the FBI even look for the server Hillary had in her house? It was not near as secure as Trumps safe. Some secret messages were even found on Weiner's phone along with his naked pictures to under age girls.
For the third time now, the left is not innocent. There are just people that defend Trump in everything he does, when he's just as guilty. I was simply responding to your claim that there is nobody working on charges against Trump, when in reality, there clearly is.

thread

The people in charge and doing ther investigating are the same people who started the Russian Hoax and cleared Hillary from the same charges they are trying to charge Trump with. At least Trump did not steal the furniture when he left the white house.
The people that are investigating Trump are the people that uncovered the Russian Hoax, not started. There has been solid evidence found that there was Russian interference with the 2016 elections that helped get Trump elected.
There was no Russian Hoax to be made, because as I said, evidence has been found to prove that it existed. Please do your research.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
For the third time now, the left is not innocent. There are just people that defend Trump in everything he does, when he's just as guilty. I was simply responding to your claim that there is nobody working on charges against Trump, when in reality, there clearly is.
Agreed. Both sides of the aisle have done wrong. Defending wrong, from either side, is also wrong.

power1

The left is crooked. That is the best thing anyone could say about it. You probably still believe the whole Russian Hoax and that Hillary was not guilty.