• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wife, high maintenance model . . . take over payments?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Surely, not the beautiful mrs. Bob??? :eek: :eek:

You must be posting this for a 'buddy' huh?

wait ....i think i have a pic of her.
Isn't she one of these lovlies?

Attachments

• 299vc1r.jpg
    299vc1r.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc . . . of course I am posting this for a friend. By the way, is that your boat? I didn't realize you were a Mormon. But I noticed that one of your wives looks to have natural breasts while the other 3 appear enhanced. Is she the new wife just waiting for her upgrade?

Dave . . . no trade ins allowed.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
No darn it, not my boat. ...but to me it appears to be even steven - 2 enhanced and 2 ala natural. I've only seen the pic, don't know em, so I can't ck for sure, darn it!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just to be sure your wife is what I may be looking for, please read the definition provided on the T-shirt (no that's not me...).

Attachments

• meaning_of_wife 2.jpg
    meaning_of_wife 2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 422

PineRidge

Back From the Dead
Doc I like your boating picture. And since I have a vision problem I need to get real close and feel with my hands most of the time. At least that's what I tell the good looking ladies anyway. :rolleyes: