• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Why isn’t General Motors broke?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
4:48 min.

Chicken Genius Singapore
Chicken Genius Singapore

271K subscribers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to see for yourself how badly GM is doing watch this. They build only half the number of cars they did 20 years ago. 4th Quarter 2021 they managed to see a 42% decline in sales. Yet they claim to be profitable. Obama should have let GM die a natural death. It is going to come soon anyway.
The poster is a very successful investor from Asia. I watch his content closely.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
If you want to see for yourself how badly GM is doing watch this. They build only half the number of cars they did 20 years ago. 4th Quarter 2021 they managed to see a 42% decline in sales. Yet they claim to be profitable. Obama should have let GM die a natural death. It is going to come soon anyway.
The poster is a very successful investor from Asia. I watch his content closely.
I didn't watch the video but I have my experience.....The dealer, Woodhouse here in Iowa, lied to me about the GM car I bought from them 3 years ago. I told GM about it and they ignored me. They had my money and that's all they cared about. GM didn't care about tomorrow but here it is.

I've told a LOT of people about it and they are not going back to Woodhouse ever, just like me. How many other GM dealers have done the same thing to customers and told the corporation about it but the corporation ignored them too? The corporation basically said, SCREW YOU to all of us. Well, now it's our turn to say SCREW YOU to them!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
GM's reprise under the Obama bailout was all smoke and mirrors and taxpayer's money. Their management structure, which is what put them upside down in 2009, is much the same as it has been for30 years. I have heard it said that half the people at GM corporate don't even know the build cars.

It has been over 40 years since I have owned a GM product.