• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Why can't Al Gore just go away?

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Now he's over in Saudi Arabia giving $100,000 per appearance speeches touting:

"Arabs in the United States have been indiscriminately rounded up, often on minor charges of overstaying a visa or not having a green card in proper order, and held in conditions that were just unforgivable."

Unforgivable conditions? Git-mo? That's a paradise compared to the HELL that is the middle east. Abu Graib? Whatever. His own handlers are distancing themselves from this crap. His office won't answer questions to give the specifics of these statements. The 9-11 hijackers were mostly on student visas or similar paperwork, mostly out of date. He is doing more damage to our country and our troops than that Nazi in Iran, or even UBL (who is Saudi, by the way).

Why can't he just go away. He lost the election in 2000. End of story. Now he goes to the strong hold of our enemies and stirs them up with outright lies and half truths. In my opinion, the definition of sedition.

I guess I should thank him for inventing the internet, though. Without him I wouldn't be writing this. Just another piece of evidence in the long list that liberalism is a mental disorder, not a political stance.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Av8r_2230 said:
Why can't he just go away. He lost the election in 2000. End of story. Now he goes to the strong hold of our enemies and stirs them up with outright lies and half truths. In my opinion, the definition of sedition.

I guess I should thank him for inventing the internet, though. Without him I wouldn't be writing this. Just another piece of evidence in the long list that liberalism is a mental disorder, not a political stance.

He's just an arrogant piece of, well my dad said if you can't say anything good about a guy don't say it at all so I won't.

murph

Gerard

"You have to"
Site Supporter
Why can't Al Gore just go away?

Your first sentence has your answer....

Now he's over in Saudi Arabia giving $100,000 per appearance speeches touting:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Is that a typo? Is he really giving 100k per appearance or getting 100k per appearance. He'll sure go broke fast if he's giving 100k per appearance. :)

If he's giving, then he is buying votes in the wrong country! Whats up with that? :confused:

HGM

Yea, way to go Dem's:pat: ...... Create more American hatred:applause: .... Wish these people would just move to a better country like, Cuba or Iraq... At least they wouldnt have to deal with the terrible US govenment.... This really gets me going....:mad:

Hutchman

Site Supporter
Shame they can't just put Gore on the no-fly list and refuse him entry back into the country. I'm a registered Independent and feel I vote for the best candidate regardless of party affiliation. As long as these people, Gore, Dean, Clinton, Kennedy and the like, are guiding the Democratic party I guess I'll be voting Republican. I'm a 30+ year UAW member and my local looks just like the dems and repubs. This local is so bitterly divided that the leadership can't agree on anything and spend all their time trying to stab each other in the back. Management loves it and feeds it just like our enemies love all the divisiveness in our govt. The Dems have gone so far to the left to recruit the fringes that fence straddlers such as myself have nowhere to go but the Repubs. We don't have to all get along all the time but we need to stop short of treason and aiding and abetting the enemy.

jdwilson44

Back in my youth before I ever really sat down and evaluated these things I remember Al Gore saying the US should all be driving electric cars in like 10 years. At the time I was pretty heavily into cars and knew the industry and so on pretty well - and I remember thinking - this guy is an uninformed idiot. Later I went to work in the high tech industry in an internet specific company and Al came out and claimed to have invented the internet - and then I thought to myself he is an idiot and a liar. Now he is over in the Mideast giving speeches denigrating the US in front of the very people we are fighting against. Apparently he is an idiot, a liar, and is going for the trifecta by making a pretty good attempt at being a traitor too.