• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where are----

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
---- the climate activists who keep trying to convince me the earth is warming?? For pete's sake people, it's middle of April!!
Mike

Attachments

• 001 (Small).JPG
    001 (Small).JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 002 (Small).JPG
    002 (Small).JPG
    82 KB · Views: 127

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
but, but, but,..................... you don't know the difference between climate and plain weather.

:fr2::fr2::fr2:

Bannedjoe

It's doesn't take much of a squirrel to distract the general public.
This one was more like an elephant, but it sure took the focus off of a whole lot of issues.

I'm sure we all can't wait to get back to discussing Co2, carbon taxes, Greta what's her face, global warming and all that other really important stuff we forgot to [strike]think[/strike] worry about.

Last edited:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I just went through 2 1/2 months of - 15 to - 20 global warming my ass. let them jack @$$es pay my heating oil bill at $5.50 per gallon.